- Rising cases of malocclusion in worldwide locations and growing focus of major patient pool toward aesthetics is foreseen to grow demand opportunities for vendors in invisible orthodontics market in the tenure of 2018 to 2026.
- Growing awareness regarding removable and invisible orthodontic treatment options will boost market growth in Asia Pacific.
ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Invisible orthodontics can be defined as dental braces and aligners generally utilized to align and straighten teeth in individuals who face minor teeth spacing issues or people with somewhat crowded teeth. Generally, metal braces are used in the orthodontic treatment of malocclusion. In recent period, there is remarkable growth in awareness about among major worldwide population about invisible aligners. This new technology is gaining traction as it helps patient in avoiding mouth sores and teeth decalcification, which generally occur due to metal braces. As a result, the global invisible orthodontics market is gaining promising expansion avenues in all worldwide locations.
Analysts at TMR highlight that the global invisible orthodontics market will experience remarkable expansion opportunities and show growth at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2026.The market is estimated to get the advantage of increased awareness about invisible aligners.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Invisible Orthodontics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Invisible Orthodontics Market Report
- The global invisible orthodontics market touched the value of approximately US$ 2,149.4 Mn in 2017.
- The market is foreseen to show growth at a CAGR of around 14.7% during the tenure of 2018 to 2026.
- Among patient groups, adults segment held prominent share of the market in 2017.
- Of all products, the clear aligners segment is estimated to hold prominent share of the global market in the period of assessment.
- Europe and North America were key regions of the invisible orthodontics market in 2017.
- Asia Pacific is projected to show lucrative avenues in the forthcoming years.
- The invisible orthodontics market holds highly competitive landscape owing to presence of many players.
Explore 163 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Invisible Orthodontics Market (Product - Ceramic Braces, Clear Aligners, Lingual Braces; Patient Group - Adults, Teenagers; End user - Hospitals, Dental and Orthodontic Clinics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/56115
Invisible Orthodontics Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global invisible orthodontics market is growing on the back of rising number of people in worldwide locations living with malocclusion.
- Malocclusion is the most widespread dental health issue. There are many types of malocclusion such as overbite, cross bite, crowded teeth, open bite, and under bite.
- Malocclusion is considered one of the most common clinical dental issues that affect a huge number of population in the world. Thus, growth in the cases of malocclusion will stimulate demand for advanced orthodontics. As a result, the invisible orthodontics market is predicted to experience upward curve of revenues in the forthcoming years.
- In recent period, major target patient population is increasing its focus on their aesthetics. As a result, they are expected to grow demand for advanced orthodontic appliances in forthcoming years.
- Clear aligners are gaining traction across major end users as they offer various advantages over ceramic, lingual, and metallic braces. Owing to their ability to offer superior flexibility and comfort, there will be increased inclination toward the use of clear aligners in the upcoming years. This factor will boost the growth of the global invisible orthodontics market during the years of assessment.
Purchase the Invisible Orthodontics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Invisible Orthodontics Market: Competitive Assessment
The companies working in the invisible orthodontics market are concentrated on strengthening their product portfolio. This aside, they are making their distribution network strong in all worldwide locations.
The list of key players in the global market includes Danaher Corporation (Ormco Corporation), Align Technology Inc., 3M, Institut Straumann AG (Clear Correct), Great Lakes Dental Technologies, Dentsply Sirona, SCHEU-DENTAL GmbH, Henry Schein, K Line Europe GmbH, and TP Orthodontics.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The invisible orthodontics market can be segmented as follows:
- Ceramic Braces
- Clear Aligners
- Lingual Braces
- Dental & Orthodontics Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Dental Consumables Market: According to the report, the global dental Consumables market was valued at US$ 23,718.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027, rise in dental tourism, advancements in dental implant techniques, and rising incidence of dental problems are driving the global market during the forecast period
Dental Imaging Market: According to the report, the global dental imaging market was valued at ~US$ 3 Bn in 2018. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, increase in prevalence of dental diseases, increase in burden of chronic diseases, and rise in patient population as well as increasing technological advancements are key factors that are likely to boost the market
Dental Chair Market: As per the report published by Transparency Market Research, the dental chair market is anticipate to progress at 3.90% CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The market worth US$ 45.5 mn in 2017 is projected to reach value of US$ 551.8 mn by 2022, examination chair is projected to be major revenue contributor to the dental chair market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/invisible-orthodontics-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research