- Global inks market is on course to achieve a moderate valuation by the end of given projection period in 2027. The market is chiefly driven by the growing urbanization across the globe. The packaging industry is expected to emerge as chief contributor for the market development
ALBANY, New York, Feb. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has been keenly monitoring the developments happening in the global inks market. The company has been tracking how these developments are influencing the growth curve of the global market. According to the research report published by TMR, the global inks market is expected to exhibit a moderate CAGR of 3% for the given forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027.
"With the emergence of online trading, packaging has become of prime importance. Products are now being consumed immediately and that is driving the demand for food service packaging along with different other types of packaging. Inks are mainly used for printing on rigid and flexible materials. Hence, the preference for inks from the food and beverage labels, signs, tags, packaging, and corrugated board packaging are all expected to push up the development of the global market", notes TMR analyst
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73547
Key Findings in the Research Report:
- Based on the type of inks, the printing segment is projected to be the most promising one in the next few years of the forecast period. Fast expansion of the printing sector provides immense growth opportunities for the development of the global ink market. The developments in the packaging industry are also expected to provide a much needed impetus to the printing inks segment.
- Based on the formulating technology, oil-based inks are projected to hold a considerable share in the global market. The segment is expected to present highly lucrative opportunities in the near future. Oil-based inks are primarily used for the production of lithographic printing inks. Moreover, they emit no VOCs as they are vegetable and mineral oil based.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global inks market by Type: Printing (Lithographic (Sheetfed Offset, Heatset Offset, Coldset Offset), Gravure, Flexographic, Screen, Digital, Letterpress, Inkjet, and Others) and Non-printing (Writing, Stamping, and Tattoos); Formulating Technology: Oil-based, Solvent-based, Water-based, UV-cured, and Others; and Application: Packaging (Flexible and Rigid], Publication & Commercial, Security, Ceramic Tiles, Tags & Labels, Textiles, and Consumers, Forecast 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/inks-market.html
Global Inks Market – Key Driving Factors
There are numerous macro as well as microeconomic factors that are helping to drive the growth of the global inks market. Some of the key growth factors are mentioned below:
- One of the biggest driving factor for the market growth has been the growing demand from the packaging industry. According to TMR's research, in 2019, the packaging sector invested around US$6.4 bn in the inks market. Such high levels of investment are bound to create growth opportunities for the development of the market.
- A recent trend that has been observed in the market is of tattooing. Several millennials and young people are opting to carve out tattoos on their bodies. This fact coupled with recent developments in the tattooing technology are expected to create lucrative opportunities of growth for the global inks market.
- Another important driving factor for the market development has been the rise in the research and development activities for the production on new types of inks. These inks are VOC-free inks and are also environment friendly. Such new product developments are also expected to help in driving the market growth.
Global Inks Market – Key Restraining Factors
There are however some factors that are expected to hinder the overall development of the global inks market and stop it from reaching its full potential. Some of the key restraining factors are mentioned below:
- VOC emissions that arise during the ink production pose a threat to nature. Several nations have now initiated strict guidelines regarding VOC emissions in industries. This is expected to hamper the market growth.
- The production operations are bound by several strict rules and regulations with respect to transportation, handling, usage, storage, registration, and evaluation of certain substances and their effluents and emissions and other wastes. Violations of such rules attract hefty fines and legal obligations.
- The number of safety checks put in place in order to avoid adverse consequences on health because of inhaling toxic gases has increased. Though it is a good initiative, several companies are yet to come to terms with these regulations and lack the funding to install the new technologies. This has prompted in slowing down of production of inks and thus overall growth of the market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/73547
Global Inks Market – Regional Analysis
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the most lucrative regional market for the development of the global inks market in the near future. China in particular is expected to contribute significantly in terms of market growth.
- Europe market is expected to show some promising growth opportunities in the near future. With growing disposable income and changing consumer preference, the region is expected to create growth opportunities for inks market.
Analyze Inks market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Inks Market – Competitive Landscape
The competitive landscape of the global inks market is a consolidated one with top three players accounting for the largest share in the market. These three companies in the global market are Sun Chemicals, Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co. Ltd. and Flint Group.
Global Inks Market: Research Scope
Inks Market Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2019-2027)
- Sheetfed Offset
- Heatset Offset
- Coldset Offset
- Others (Including Analog Printing Inks, etc.)
Inks Market by Formulating Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2019-2027)
- Others (Including Electron Beam (EB) Curable, Latex, Infrared Cured, Rubber-based Inks, etc.)
Inks Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2019-2027)
- Publication & Commercial
- Ceramic Tiles
- Tags & Labels
Inks Market Region-wise Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2019-2027)
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemical and Materials industry,
Conductive Inks & Pastes Market - Since automobiles are being increasingly electrified, manufacturers in the conductive inks & pastes market are assured of opportunities in the automotive sector due to increased demand for power electronic devices. Integration of printed electronics with 3D printing is another key driver fueling market growth.
Solvent-based Inks Market - Global solvent-based inks market was valued at US$ 9,179.2 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.50% from 2019 to 2027. Growth of the packaging industry is the primary factor boosting the global solvent-based inks market.
Gravure Printing Inks Market - The gravure printing inks market has been gaining momentum across the globe due to the high-quality image reproduction and low per-unit costs offered by gravure printing.
Flexographic Printing Inks Market - The global flexographic inks market was valued at US$ 4.6 Bn in 2017 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4.0% from 2018 to 2026.
Pharmaceutical Inks Market - The solvent-based segment accounts for prominent share of the pharmaceutical inks market, as these inks offer advantages such as low cost and efficiency of printing.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research