DUBLIN, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j9kg8g/india_textile) has announced the addition of the "India Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Textile chemicals are the specialty chemicals used by textile processing industry for dyeing and processing of textiles in order to get the final end product with required characteristics. The market for textile chemicals in India is highly fragmented and comprises of over 300 large and small players. The presence of several players can be attributed to the heavy concessions provided by Government of India to small manufacturers, in terms of excise, setting up of business operations, etc. However, it is expected that by 2018, the share of minor textile chemicals manufacturers will decrease as a result of increasing preference for quality products as well as growing market penetration of technical textiles.
According to India Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the textile chemicals market in India is expected to grow at the CAGR of approximately 12%, in terms of industry revenues. Major players such as BASF, Clariant and Huntsman are emphasizing towards product innovation in textile chemicals through preparation of eco-friendly products as well as high end products, which add functional properties to the end products i.e. textiles. These companies are extensively using bio-auxiliaries and other environment friendly chemicals in order to decrease the overall pollution load faced by textile processing plants. Other innovative solutions in textile chemicals include implementation of functional solutions such as novel effect, negative ion therapy, stain releases, anti-microbial effect, etc. The increasing penetration of these products and solutions is expected to improve the overall market for major manufacturers. The government of India is also taking initiatives to encourage new players to enter the market of technical textiles by introducing Technological Mission, which aims to support new industry players by offering them knowledge about technical textiles. In addition, major factor supporting the growth of textile chemicals in Indian market is the rapidly growing textile and apparel industry.
India Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 report elaborates following particulars:
- India Textile Chemicals Market Size, Share and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Auxiliaries & Colorants
- India Textile Chemicals Market Drivers & Restraints
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of textile chemicals market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, textile chemical manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. India Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
3. India Textile Chemicals Market Outlook
4. India Textile Auxiliaries Market Outlook
5. India Textile Colorants Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Recent Trends & Developments
8. Trade Dynamics
9. India Economic Profile
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
12. Research Methodology
- Abstract Chemicals
- BASF India Ltd.
- CHT India Pvt Ltd.
- Clariant India Ltd.
- Croda Chemicals India Pvt Ltd.
- Fibro Organic India Pvt Ltd.
- Huntsman International (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Rossari Biotech Ltd.
- Sigma Chemical Industries
- Tex-Aux Chemicals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j9kg8g/india_textile
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets