DUBLIN, Ireland, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxv74c/india_lng_markets) has announced the addition of the "India LNG Markets to 2020 - Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, LNG Trade movements and Prices" report to their offering.
The new comprehensive report on India LNG industry from LNGReports provides complete analysis, data and forecasts of the industry from 2000 to 2020. Annual information on LNG trade, capacity, exports/imports, infrastructure and market structure from 2000 to 2020 is provided. All major trends, investment opportunities, industry drivers along with challenges are analyzed.
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
On the competitive landscape, India market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares and net weighted capacity of each company between 2000 and 2020.
- Outlook of global LNG and natural gas industries to 2020
- Forecasts of India natural gas production and consumption along with major fields, operators and reserves
- Historic and Forecasted Liquefaction capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities to 2020
- Key Trends and Issues in India LNG market
- Benchmark with five peer markets on four indexes (supply, capacity, economic and operational)
- Market Structure, Companies - their capacities and market shares, 2000 to 2020
- Trade movements and pricing information by country are provided for a period of seven years from 2002 to 2010
- Terminal start year, installed capacity, processing trains, storage capacity and storage tanks.
- Operator and shareholders along with their equity stake for all terminals
- Capex of all terminals, feasibility of planned terminals
- Source field, connecting pipelines, jetty and other infrastructure, LNG carriers
Petronet LNG Limited, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Total S.A and Gas Authority of India Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxv74c/india_lng_markets
SOURCE Research and Markets