- Specialty carbon black market is estimated to gain valuation of US$ 3.0 Bn by 2027. Rising demand for consumer electronic products is likely to boost sales opportunities in the market
- Asia Pacific specialty carbon black market is foreseen to grow at rapid pace due to increased production of lithium-ion batteries in region
ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Specialty carbon black is gaining traction across various end-use industries owing to a wide range of properties it possesses. This chemical is known for offering ultraviolet (UV) protection and conductivity in plastics. Apart from this, specialty carbon blacks are widely used owing to their ability to improve the aesthetic appeal of different products. Owing to all these features of the chemical, the global specialty carbon black market is estimated to gather prominent demand opportunities during forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Request for COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Specialty Carbon Black Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Analysts at TMR are of the opinion that the global specialty carbon black market will expand at decent CAGR of 4.5% during the assessment period 2019–2027. Key factor attributed to this promising growth curve is increased use of specialty carbon black in several industrial applications including lithium-ion batteries and plastics.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Findings of Specialty Carbon Black Market Report
- The global specialty carbon black market is slated to grow at 4.5% CAGR between 2019 and 2027.
- Thus, the market is likely to gather valuation of around US$ 3.0 Bn by 2027 end.
- In terms of end-use industries, the plastics segment holds major share of the market.
- The specialty carbon black market achieved sales of approximately 1,000 kilo tons in 2018.
- In the abovementioned year, the market was valued at ~ US$ 2 Billion.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to continue its leading position during assessment period.
- The nature of global specialty carbon black market is highly consolidated, with around 55% market share held by key vendors.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/60855
Specialty Carbon Black Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- In recent period, there is substantial increase in demand for electric vehicles and various consumer electronics products. This scenario has triggered demand for lithium-ion batteries, and thereby for different battery materials. Owing to this factor, the global specialty carbon black market is experiencing upward demand curve.
- Growing use of specialty carbon black in a wide range of industries such as automotive and printing industry is likely to generate substantial sales opportunities for vendors in the global specialty carbon black market.
- With growing demand for superior quality products, major enterprises working in this market are growing interest in incorporating innovation in the carbon black industry. As a result, industry leaders are increasing focus on research and development activities. This factor is predicted to impact positively on the overall specialty carbon black market expansion during the forthcoming years.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Specialty Carbon Black Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Specialty Carbon Black Market: Competitive Assessment
- The competitive landscape of the global specialty carbon black market is highly intense with presence of many well-entrenched players in it.
- To maintain leading position, major stakeholders in the market are increasing their focus toward boosting their production abilities. Moving forward, many enterprises in the specialty carbon black market are launching new production plants. These moves are helping enterprises to cater to the rising demand for specialty carbon black from all across the globe.
- The list of important companies working in the specialty carbon black market includes Imerys, Cabot Corporation, Denka Company Limited, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd., Phillips Carbon Black Limited, Birla Carbon, and Lion Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The specialty carbon black market can be segmented as follows:
- Wires & Cables
- Conductive & Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD)
- Other Conductive Applications
- Battery Electrodes
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Paints & Coating
- Inks & Toners
- Others (Rubber, etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Pigments Market - The pigments market is highly influenced by strict government monitoring and health-related regulations. These hamper the pigments market. Pigments contain heavy metals, which makes them pose a threat for human health and the environment. Growth of the pigments market, especially the inorganic segment, can be hampered by environmental effects and toxicity associated with heavy metals used in metal oxides, mixed metal oxides, and metallic pigments. Heavy metals include lead, chromium, cadmium, and mercury. Human exposure to these metals can cause cancer or liver diseases. Disposal of heavy metals during the pigment production leads to pollution. Prolonged exposure of skilled labor to heavy metals can cause severe occupational hazards.
Carbon Black Market - In terms of revenue, the global carbon black market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2018 to 2026, according to a new research report titled 'Carbon Black Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018–2026' published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). According to the report, in terms of volume, the global carbon black market is expected to reach 18,898.4 kilo tons by 2026. The market is driven by rise in the demand for carbon black from automotive and rubber industries. The carbon black market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, owing to presence of a large number of manufacturers of carbon black in the region. Among grades, the reinforced grade segment held a major share of the global carbon black market in 2017. However, the specialty grade segment is expected to expand significantly from 2017 to 2026. This trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period.
Inorganic Pigments Market - A new report published in the Transparency Market Research (TMR) States that the competitive landscape of the global market for inorganic pigment demonstrate highly fragmented structure of this market, thanks to large and small scale industries participants. The Key players are mainly focused toward the development of the product and improvement in product pricing and brand promotion. The market players are adopting certain strategies to produce new product to strengthen the growth of the global inorganic pigment market. Some of the prominent players operating in the global inorganic pigments market includes TRONOX Limited, The Chemours Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation and CRISTAL. The top four players are accounting for maximum share for the overall growth of this market on account of production potential.
Conductive Carbon Black Market - Based on application, the global conductive carbon black market can be classified into plastics, battery, electrodes, paints & coatings, rubber, etc. Conductive carbon black is considered as a pure elemental form of carbon and is one of the top 50 industrial chemicals manufactured globally. Carbon black finds major share as a reinforcing agent in rubber. Conductive carbon black is majorly used in applications for enhancing the physical properties of polymers in order to increase their durability, tensile strength, and resistance to abrasion, friction, and corrosion.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/specialty-carbon-black-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research