- A broad range of tests have clinical application in blood group typing. A broad array of instruments and techniques have become increasingly popular in cross matching transfusion medicine tests.
- Problems related to blood transfusion are now providing new growth avenues for tests for Rhesus and ABO systems.
ALBANY, N.Y, Nov. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In a recently published report, Transparency Market Research speaks about the global blood group typing market and its future developments and prospects. The research report entails in detail about the history of market, current trends, possible restraints, geographical outlook, and key players operating in the market space. The research report offers detailed segmentation that provides reader with the micro as well as macro understanding of the global blood group typing market.
According to the research report, the global blood group typing market was valued at US$1,500 Mn in 2017. The research report expects the market to showcase a promising CAGR of 10.3% over the course of the given forecast period of 2018 to 2026. With the given rate of growth, the global blood group typing market will reach a valuation worth US$ 3,556.0 Mn by the fall of 2026.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Blood Group Typing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Global Blood Group Typing Market – Overview
- The global blood group typing market is primarily segmented in terms of product, services, techniques, test, end users and region.
- In relation to product, the global market is being dominated by the segment of consumables. Continuous efforts by researchers to test high-end instruments and kits has been the key driving factor for the development of the segment.
- In terms of techniques, the PCR based technique has dominated the world market in recent years and is projected to continue to do so in the coming years of the forecast period. High number of applications of the PCR based technique is the primary reason for the development of the segment.
- The antibody screening test is expected to dominate the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Blood Group Typing Market (Product - Instrument (Automated, Semi-automated, Manual), Consumables (Reagent, Test Kits, Antisera), Services; Technique - PCR-based, Microarray-based, Assay-based Technique, Massively Parallel Technique; Test - Antibody Screening, HLA Typing, ABO Blood Test, Cross Matching Test, Antigen Typing; End use - Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Blood Bank - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 – 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/48627
Global Blood Group Typing Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the key driving factors for the growth of the global blood group typing market is the increasing prevalence of chronic disorders such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia, aplastic anemia, and traumatic injuries among others.
- Because of such developments, the rate of blood transfusions has grown considerably, further helping to drive the overall market development.
- In addition this, rising incidences of transfusion transmitted infections, particularly in the lower-middle income and lower income nations has demanded better efficiency in blood testing. This too has helped in driving the market growth.
Request Brochure of Blood Group Typing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Global Blood Group Typing Market – Geographical Outlook
- There are five main regions of the global blood group typing market. These regions are North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Of these, the global market is projected to be dominated by the regional segment of North America, followed by Europe.
- The market in these regions is primarily driven by the increase in government initiatives and a highly structured health care industry. The market in Europe is projected to expand at a high growth rate of 10.1% from 2018 to 2026.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR of 10.7% from 2018 to 2026.
- The blood group typing market in Latin America is likely to expand at a moderate growth rate during the forecast period.
Purchase the Blood Group Typing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Global Blood Group Typing Market – Key Players
The competitive landscape of the global blood group typing market is fragmented because of the presence of several notable players. Some of the key companies in the market are Grifols, S. A., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, QUOTIENT LIMITED, BAG Health Care GmbH, Immucor, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Agena Bioscience, Inc., Rapid Labs Ltd, and Novacyt Group.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Blood Group Typing Market is segmented as follows:
- Product –
- Test Kits
- Assay-based Technique
- Massively Parallel Technique
- Antibody Screening
- HLA Typing
- ABO Blood Test
- Cross Matching Test
- Antigen Typing
- End use
- Clinical Laboratories
- Blood Bank
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Blood Purification Equipment Market: The global blood purification equipment market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic kidney diseases, advancements in technology, growing awareness pertaining to pathophysiology and hematology due to research and development activities, and rising support from government agencies in terms of product approval.
Capillary and Venous Blood Sampling Devices Market: Manufacturers in the capillary and venous blood sampling devices market are increasing their focus to develop COVID-19 rapid test kits that are suitable for qualitative detection of the novel coronavirus using finger-prick samples. Companies are increasing efforts to innovate in small volume blood collection devices that are being made available for retail pharmacies.
Cord Blood Banking Services Market: According to the report, the global cord blood banking services market was valued at US$ 25.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2019 to 2027, high incidence of genetic disorders, increasing governments funding are projected to drive the market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/blood-group-typing-market-2018-2026.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research