- Industrial radiography is currently experiencing a high demand from variety of end-use application sectors such as oil & gas, semiconductor, and aerospace & defense among others
- With the constant developments in the field of imaging techniques, the global market for industrial radiography equipment is expected to witness a highly promising growth in the near future
ALBANY, New York, March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the new research report published by Transparency Market Research, the global industrial radiography equipment market is expected to undergo a considerable transformation over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The research report offers great insights on the key segments, driving and inhibiting factors, prominent geographical segments, and the leading companies operating in the global market.
According to the research report, the global industrial radiography equipment market stood at an initial valuation of US$574.8 Mn in the year 2018. The market is projected to develop at a healthy CAGR of 6.75% over the course of the mentioned forecast period of 2019 to 2027. With this rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is expected to rise up to US$1,032.7 Mn by the fall of forecast period in 2027.
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market – Key Takeaways
- In terms of imaging technique, the global market for industrial radiography equipment is expected to be dominated by the segment of digital radiography.
- Growing usage of this technique for carrying out non-destructive testing of different components to assess their quality and make sure of their structural integrity is the chief growth factor for the segment.
- Based on application, the global market is expected to be led by the segment of manufacturing as the sector is increasingly using these techniques to ensure superior quality of components.
- The manufacturing segment is expected to witness a lucrative CAGR of 7.98% over the given period of assessment.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market (Imaging Technique – Film based Radiography, Digital Radiography; Application - Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Electronics, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/industrial-radiography-equipment-market.html
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the biggest driving factors for the growth of the global industrial radiography equipment market is its ever increasing segments for end use applications.
- Currently, the market caters to variety of sectors such as aerospace & defense, oil & gas, manufacturing, and semiconductor among others.
- Increasing demand from these sectors to use industrial radiography techniques to maintain the high quality of the components is also a key driving factor for the development of the global market.
- Another important growth factor for the market development has been the recent growth observed in the semiconductors sector.
- With the shrinking size of different components making it difficult to test their quality, there is a high demand for industrial radiography equipment to carry out non-destructive testing for their durability and quality assessment.
- In addition to this, constant developments in the field of imaging techniques is also expected to help the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=64233
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market – Geographical Outlook
- The global market is primarily dominated by the regional segment of North America followed by Europe.
- Growth of the North America market is due to increasing demand for these equipment from several end use sectors such as manufacturing, aerospace, defense, and oil & gas among others.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest developing regional segment of the global industrial radiography equipment market.
Analyze Industrial Radiography Equipment Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market – Key Players
Fujifilm Corporation, Comet Group, Shimadzu Corporation, Nikon Corporation, and North Star Imaging are some of the key companies operating in the global market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/64233
The global industrial radiography equipment market has been segmented as follows:
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market, by Imaging Technique
- Film-based Radiography
- Digital Radiography
- Direct Radiography
- Computed Radiography
- Computed Tomography
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market, by Application
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
Active Electronic Components Market – Rising trend towards the use of electric and hybrid vehicles and increase in the adoption of renewable energy sources is expected to contribute for high demand for active electronic components in the coming years.
Fiber Optic Connectors Market – The application of fiber optic connectors in the medical, aerospace, and military sectors is set to bolster the global fiber optic connectors market. Governments of several developing countries, such as China, India, and Brazil, are investing in the deployment of fiber optic connectors in order to improve the network infrastructure, which in turn, is anticipated to further increase the demand for optical interconnects.
Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) IT Market – Global Quick Service Restaurants IT market is expected to reach US$ 21,771.7 Mn by 2027. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% during the period from 2020 to 2027. The global Quick Service Restaurants IT market is mainly driven by increasing demand for user-friendly and efficient solutions such as digital signage, point of sales solutions etc.
Ultraviolet (UV) Thermal Processing Market – Ultraviolet (UV) Thermal Processing market has been segmented on the basis of application which includes oxidization, nitration, and annealing and gas flow processing among others. The growth witnessed in the demand for semiconductor devices is expected to positively influence the revenue of Ultraviolet Thermal Processing market during the forecast period.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research