- With burgeoning development of the global healthcare industry, several professionals and organizations have opted a value-based business operations model
- Enhanced surgical results that are now at the helm of these new business models based on rich experience and superior postoperative care, ultimately helping to fuel the development of adhesion barriers market
ALBANY, New York, March 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As per the findings of the research report, the global adhesion barriers market is expected to showcase a promising CAGR of ~7% over the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. Given the rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is projected to reach around US$2.1 bn by the fall of 2027.
Global Adhesion Barriers Market – Key Takeaways
- Based on the type of product, the global adhesion barrier market is being dominated by the segment of Seprafilm as it is clinically proven to be highly effective at minimizing post-operative adhesion.
- In the coming years of the forecast period, the segment of 4DryField PH is projected to witness a highly promising rate of growth. It is an adhesion barrier gel and has been approved by the European Medicines Agency as a hemostatic agent.
- Based on application, the global market for adhesion barriers is expected to be led by the segment of abdominal surgeries due to their high prevalence of densely populated countries such as China and India.
- The segment of neuro & orthopedic surgeries is expected to witness a highly robust CAGR of ~9% over the course of given period of forecast.
- The segment of gynecological surgeries is also expected present highly lucrative growth opportunities in the coming years of the forecast period.
- Based on formulation, the segment of film is expected to emerge as the most dominant and lucrative one in the near future.
- The segment of liquid adhesion barriers is projected to show a promising rate of growth as their application markedly rise in prominent end segments.
- Hospitals segment has traditionally been the dominant segment of the global market, whereas ambulatory surgical centers are projected to show an eye-catching rate of growth.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Adhesion Barriers Market by Product: Adept, Duragen Plus, Gynecare interceed, MediShield, Oxiplex, Seprafilm, Sprayshield, 4DryField PH, Hyalobarrier, Others; Application: Abdominal Surgeries, Gynecological Surgeries, and Neuro & Orthopaedic Surgeries; Formulation: Film, Gel, Liquid; End User: Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics.
Read Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/49620
Global Adhesion Barriers Market – Key Driving Factors
- In recent years, there have been several cases of abrasion-related post-operative complications. It has been the primary driving factor for the development of the global adhesion barriers market.
- The global healthcare industry has become highly experience driven and surgical success has become a vital parameter in order to stay relevant and competitive in this hyper-intensive market.
- This has led to an increased demand for adhesion barriers in widening range of end use application segments, ultimately leading to the overall growth of the global market.
- Increasing awareness about post-operative care and rising adoption of next-gen investigational equipment has also helped in improving demand for adhesion barriers in recent years.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=49620
Global Adhesion Barriers Market – Key Growth Inhibitors
- Strict legislations and regulations stand in way of bringing newer products in the market, hampering market growth.
- Lengthy approval and certifications procedures also delay introduction of product in the global market.
Global Adhesion Barriers Market – Geographical Outlook
- North America has been the traditionally dominant segment of the global market with superior medical infrastructure and early adoption of latest products.
- Europe is expected to be next big market after North America as increasing number of surgical procedures and post-operative care facilities drive growth of the region.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest developing regional segment of the global adhesion barrier market with increasing rate of adoption in emerging economies such as Indonesia, China, and India.
Analyze Adhesion Barriers Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea.
Download a PDF Brochure of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=49620
Global Adhesion Barriers Market – Key Players
Some of the key companies operating in the global market are Baxter International, Inc., Ethicon US, LLC, FzioMed, Inc., Sanofi, and Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
Global Adhesion Barriers Market by Product
- Gynecare Interceed
- Duragen Plus
Global Adhesion Barriers Market by Application
- Gynecological Surgeries
- Abdominal Surgeries
- Neuro & Orthopedic Surgeries
Global Adhesion Barriers Market by Formulation
Global Adhesion Barriers Market by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Adhesion Barriers Market by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Women's Health Market - Changing lifestyles and poor dietary habits are also expected to make a significant contribution to the soaring revenue of the overall market. According to the research report, the global women's health market was worth US$58.05 bn in 2016 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.7% between the forecast years of 2017 and 2025.
Female Infertility Drugs Market - The global female infertility drugs market is primarily driven by increase in prevalence of female infertility across the globe. According to the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), about 15.5% of women in the U.S. who expect to become pregnant are unable to conceive due to infertility disorder and an estimated 6.7% of married women aged 15 to 44 years are infertile in the U.S. Hence, increase in number of women with infertility is a key driver of the global female infertility drugs market.
Reconstructive Surgery Market - High prevalence of birth anomalies and cancer, increase in the geriatric population with spine disorders, surge in patient awareness programs, and rise in research and development initiatives for reconstructive surgery are the major factors driving the global reconstructive surgery market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research