Illumina, Mambu, Nintex, Proofpoint and Zebra honored with Impartner Catalyst Award for channel program excellence
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Impartner, the world's most complete channel management platform and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) provider, today announced its 6th Annual Impartner Catalyst Awards recognizing channel program excellence. The yearly global awards, which are typically presented at the company's annual customer and channel management summit (pre-Covid) ImpartnerCON, honor those companies and teams that have powerfully ignited the performance of their channel. This year's Impartner Catalyst Award winners include:
- Illumina: Enabling Doctors and Nurses Real-Time Data and Testing Using "Partner Tech"
- For making Illumina's genetic testing, oncology and medical testing accessible to doctors and nurses, to help them detect health issues and susceptibilities based on genetic makeup. By making medical professionals "the partners," Illumina ensures the marketing and educational materials are understood and gives them the path to improve the media experience for the end consumer.
- Mambu: Disrupting Partner Experience for Fintech
- For creating multiple automation journeys that not only ensure partners the platform but also have access to APIs and the technology ecosystem necessary to deliver global economic scale in the fintech industry.
- Nintex: Advancing Partner Automation for the Automation Industry
- For excellence in workflow automation of the partner experience that sets a new industry bar in making things easy, fast and powerful for the partner.
- Proofpoint: Revolutionizing Partner Demand Generation
- For creating the most automated, adoptable ecosystem to engage partners fully in demand generation and driving revenue growth for both the company and partners.
- Zebra: Redefining Partner Communications
- For ensuring every partner, across the globe, receives a constant steady drumbeat of communications, tailored specifically for them in the language of their choice.
"We simply could not be prouder of and more honored to serve our customer base of world-leading corporations," said Curtis Brinkerhoff, Impartner's VP of Customer Success. "There are so many great examples of how companies have taken their channel performance to the next level using our technology, which continues to be ever more critical in an environment where it continues to be challenging to be on the ground. The indirect channel is more important now than ever before. The selection process is always difficult, but this year's winners truly stand out for their bar-raising efforts in a crowd of very talented channel professionals."
To learn best practices from this year's winners, click here. For a demo on how Impartner can help you deliver these kinds of results and accelerate the performance of your channel by an average of 32.3 percent, click here.
The news of this integration continues an ongoing stream of news from the fast-growing channel management technology provider, including recently raising $50 million in funding, led by growth equity investment firm Brighton Park Capital ("Brighton Park"). The company also recently launched Impartner PX™ PartnerExperience — a sleek, revolutionary PRM interface built from the ground up for partners. Impartner PX positions the business enablement data partners need to manage their pipeline and grow their business front and center, eliminating the need to dig through marketing-driven websites to find information. In addition, Impartner was just named the No. 1 and global winner on its Vendor Selection Matrix for Partner Management Automation (PMA) and is already a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Partner Relationship Management, Q4 2020."
Impartner is the fastest-growing, most award-winning provider of channel management technologies, including its flagship Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Through Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) solutions, which help companies worldwide manage their partner relationships, drive demand through partners and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. For more information on Impartner, which is based in Utah's tech hotbed, the Silicon Slopes, visit impartner.com.