BANGALORE, India, July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hospital Furniture Market is Segmented by Type (Hospital Bed, Hospital Chair & Bench, Hospital Cabinet, Hospital Trolley & Cart, Hospital Screen), by Application (Hospital, Clinic). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Hospitals & Treatment Centers Category.
The global Hospital Furniture market size is projected to reach USD 8538.8 Million by 2026, from USD 6355.6 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the hospital furniture market are:
Increasing prevalence of different chronic diseases and rising expectations of the patients toward the hospital infrastructure had also contributed to the growth of the market.
Continuous development in technology and the introduction of innovative furniture such as eye surgery chairs and advanced hospital stretchers are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities.
The increasing number of hospitals and clinics across the globe is contributing to the growth of the hospital furniture market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF HOSPITAL FURNITURE MARKET
As geriatric diseases frequently coexist with obesity and impairment, people with disabilities will increasingly require mobility equipment to carry out their daily duties. As a result, the demand for rehab as well as bariatric wheelchairs, and other hospital furniture is predicted to rise as obesity and lifestyle-related disabilities among the elderly increase.
Any type of fatal injury necessitates surgery and other related medical procedures, which lengthens the patient's stay in the hospital. As a result, the need for pleasant healthcare furnishings for both patients and their families has increased. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the hospital furniture market.
Another key reason driving the growth of the hospital furniture market during the forecast period is the increase in healthcare projects around the world. As the level of chronic disease and other ailments increase the healthcare system is poised to grow rapidly. This rapid growth will influence the growth of hospital furniture as well during the forecast period.
Based on region, Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative region due to the growing demand for advanced hospital furniture. The growing presence of the private healthcare sector is expected to further augment the growth of the Asia-Pacific region.
- Smart Hospital Beds Market is segmented by Type Semi-automatic Beds, Fully-automatic Beds, by Application Acute Care Environments, Post-Acute Environments. Smart hospital beds market is growing due to the increasing healthcare expenditures and technology advancement.
- Bariatric Hospital Bed Market is segmented by Type 500-700 lbs Weight Capacity, 750-950 lbs Weight Capacity, Above 1000 lbs Weight Capacity. A bariatric bed is a type of hospital bed that is intended specially for obese patients, with a weight capacity of more than 500 pounds. The bed frames of these bariatric beds come in a variety of expandable widths and weight capacities, and some of them have treatment surfaces to help with wound prevention and recovery.
- Hospital Ward Screens Market is segmented by Type Folding, Non-folding, by Application Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes and by various regions. A Hospital Ward Screen is a detachable and folding partition made of furniture. It's almost appropriate for hospital rooms. Ward screens are available in painted, chrome, or stainless steel and can be moved in two or three panels to separate beds.
- Healthcare and Hospital Room Furniture Market is segmented by Type Recliners, Chairs, Cabinets, Overbed Tables, by Application Hospital, Home and by various regions. Healthcare and hospital room furniture is furniture that is specifically intended for use in hospitals and clinics. They serve a vital part in health care, together with sophisticated medical equipment. They not only assist surgeons in performing crucial surgeries with the highest level of patient safety, but they also make patients feel at ease during their hospital stay or surgery/post-surgery.
- Mobile Hospital Screens Market: In private clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and specialist care centres, mobile screens are designed to give privacy and protection as well as a more comfortable environment for patients. Mobile Hospital Screens are commonly used to divide open spaces in hospitals for a variety of purposes. These screens make it easier for patients to adjust to the ever-changing hospital environment.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources