DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6l6b4p/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Slab Repair Products - By Product Type, End Use and Geography (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts that the global market for slab repair products will grow with a CAGR of 6.5% during the 2015-2020 period.
The subdued economic forecasts in many countries make it imperative to use cost efficient materials in the commercial and civil construction sectors. Repair systems have been proven to be a much cost-effective method to repair, restore and rehabilitate concrete structures versus more traditional practices with mechanical or cementitious materials.
Although the market is somewhat finite in scope, it is diverse to address the niche. The combination of their cost-effectiveness and the financial pragmatism behind repairing versus rebuilding is the central reason why they are forecasted to grow at over a high rate annually in the coming years despite the projected slump in construction activity.
Key Topics Covered:
- Extensive market analysis, with regional and global specific assessments.
- Identification of key drivers and restraints for the market and an updated market definition.
- Key insights on rising prospects and market scenarios.
- In-depth competitor analysis.
- Micro and macro factors affecting both globally and regionally.
Benefits of this Report:
- Gain an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market.
- Have valuable insights on trends and prospects.
- Have an in-depth understanding on the factors driving and restraining the market.
- Recognise industry players and possess key industrial financial information.
- SILPRO CORPORATION
- THE WESTERN GROUP
- EVONIK DEGUSSA GMBH
- LAFARGE S.A.
- SCHOMBURG GMBH
- THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY
- BASF SE
- SIKA CORPORATION
- THE EUCLID CHEMICAL COMPANY
- DOW CHEMICAL CO.
- URETEK WORLDWIDE
- WALKER PARKING CONSULTANTS
- AGS ARGILES & MINÉRAUX / IMERYS GROUP
- STRUCTURAL PRESERVATION SYSTEMS, INC.
- SEABOARD WEATHERPROOFING CO.
- RESTRUCTION CORPORATION
- C.A. LINDMAN, INC.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. THE FUTURE OF THE GEOPOLYMER INDUSTRY
8. PROFILES OF KEY COMPANIES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6l6b4p/global_market_for
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets