DUBLIN, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stmv3c/20152019_global) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 Global Paint and Coatings Industry: Market Segment Forecasts, and Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How" report to their offering.
The report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the paints and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include: AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar. The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stmv3c/20152019_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets