DUBLIN, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjgxzj/global_electronic) has announced the addition of the "Global Electronic Shelf Labels Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Electronic Shelf Labels market to grow at a CAGR of 18.03 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the reduction in labor costs. The Global Electronic Shelf Labels market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for ESL by retail stores. However, the increasing competition among vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Electronic Shelf Labels Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the EMEA and APAC regions, and the Americas; it also covers the Global Electronic Shelf Labels market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are iMAGOTAG GmbH, Pricer AB, Store Electronic System SA, and Wincor Nixdorf International GmbH.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Altierre Corp., Antiope Associates LLC, Advantech US Inc., Displaydata Ltd., Genitop Research Co. Ltd, Herbert Retail Ltd., ILID Pty Ltd., METRA BLANSKO a.s., Mirador Marketing Pty Ltd., Opticon Inc., Tagnetics Inc., Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd., TOSHIBA Global Commerce Solutions Inc., and UNO ESL.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Global ESL Market Penetration
08. Market Segmentation by Types of Retail Stores
09. Market Segmentation by Wireless Solution
10. Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
20. Key Vendor Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
- Advantech US Inc.
- Altierre Corp.
- Antiope Associates LLC
- Displaydata Ltd.
- Genitop Research Co. Ltd
- Herbert Retail Ltd.
- ILID Pty Ltd.
- METRA BLANSKO a.s.
- Mirador Marketing Pty Ltd.
- Opticon Inc.
- Pricer AB
- Store Electronic System SA
- TOSHIBA Global Commerce Solutions Inc.
- Tagnetics Inc.
- Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd.
- UNO ESL.
- and Wincor Nixdorf International GmbH.
- iMAGOTAG GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjgxzj/global_electronic
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets