DUBLIN, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chromium Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of chromium, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing chromium worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: chromium production in the country, major manufacturers, chromium consumption, chromium trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including chromium market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the chromium market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD CHROMIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about chromium
1.2. Chromium market trends- Chromium resources globally- Chromium production and consumption- Demand structure
2. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Kazakhstan3.2. Russia
4. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.4. South Africa
7.7. United Arab Emirates
8. CHROMIUM INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xzr9zl/chromium_global
the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets