- Government's efforts towards creating awareness and battling spread of bacteria to propel growth in the market
- Multiple sources of bacterium and rapid spread posing greater risk of contracting infection, leading to higher demand for testing
ALBANY, New York, March 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Known for being a leading factor in causing a number of water and food borne diseases, the E. coli is a bacterium known to be a major cause of concern for health authorities in nations across the globe.
Some of the known factors underlying growth in the market over the coming few years include growing awareness, active participation of government and healthcare professionals in preventing contraction, and growing concerns regarding multiclass antibiotics resistant strains.
As per Transparency Market Research, "The global E. coli testing market would move from a valuation of USD 1.4 bn. in 2018 to USD 2.7 bn. by 2027, charting a growth rate of 7.5% from 2019 to 2027."
Key Findings of Global E. coli Testing Market Study
- Clinical Testing Methods to be a prominent segment in the global market over the assessment period
- Outbreaks sometimes spread across borders, leading to higher demand for efficient testing
- Infections not limited to developing and underdeveloped nations; countries such as Germany and United States have faced the brunt in the past
- Membrane Filtration test to dominate market growth in the low and middle income countries over the forecast period
Comprehensive analysis of global E. coli testing market is available in the 197-pages report prepared by Transparency Market Research. Gain business intelligence on E. coli Testing market by Testing Method - Environmental Testing Method (Membrane Filtration (MF), Multiple Tube Fermentation (MTF), and Enzyme Substrate Methods) and Clinical Testing Method (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Tests and Enzyme Immunoassays (EIA)); End User - Environmental Testing (Home and Drinking Water Suppliers, Bottled Water Suppliers, Waste Water Treatment Organizations, Government Agencies, Private Well Owners, Ground Water Testing, and Farm Water Testing) and Clinical Testing (Hospital, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Physician Offices)
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=4822
Key Driving Factors of Global E. coli Testing Market
- Governments across the world are demanding tests for presence of E. coli in a number of food items and water sources
- Prevalence of bacteria that are resistant to multiple classes of antibiotics creating a pressing need for testing
- In the year 2009, bottled water vendors were mandated to test water sources for such contaminants by the United States FDA
- Frequent recalls of products such as romaine lettuce, and certain frozen produce underscoring growth in demand for efficient testing
- 22 states were impacted by E.Coli outbreak in the United States of America in 2018, infecting nearly 100 people
Major Impediments to Growth in the Global E. coli Testing Market
High cost of Enzyme Substrate test to hamper demand. While it is key product and costs somewhere between USD 3 and USD 6 per test, it is considered costly in comparison with individual apparatus. This is limiting uptake of enzyme substrate test in certain developing regions.
Regional Analysis of Global E. coli Testing Market
- North America to command a major market share owing to notable healthcare spending, technological advancement and its quick adoption
- Asia Pacific to grow at a notable pace as increase in demand for water testing kits emerges, particularly in countries such as China and India
- Growing awareness in developing regions of the world to contribute to overall growth of the market in the assessment period
Read a Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/4822
Competitive Landscape of Global E. coli Testing Market
- Notable alliances have marked the market landscape in the past; trend to continue into the period 2019-2027
- Players' focus on regulatory approvals and technological advancement
- Prominent players include IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., CPI International, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc., Alere Inc., BioMerieux Inc., and NanoLogix, Inc.
The Global E. coli Testing Market has been segmented as follows:
Global E. coli Testing Market, by Testing Methods
- Clinical Testing Methods
- Enzyme Immunoassays (EIA)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Tests
- Environmental Testing
- Enzyme Substrate Methods
- Membrane Filtration (MF)
- Multiple Tube Fermentation (MTF)
- Global E. coli Testing Market, by End user
- Clinical Testing Methods
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Physician Office
- Environmental Testing
- Bottled Water Suppliers
- Home and Drinking Water Suppliers
- Others (Government Agencies, etc.)
- Waste Water Treatment Organizations
- Global E. coli Testing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=4822
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Pharmaceutical Membrane Filtration Market - The preparation of pharmaceutical solutions needs their passage over a thin polymeric film comprising several minute apertures. The intention is to eliminate nonviable and viable elements in order to sterilize the solution. Elements can be retained by electrostatic attraction, entrapment, or sieving. The major aperture size that would take sterilized filtrate is 0.2 microns. Membrane filters are either hydrophilic or hydrophobic. The rate of flow from a filter is affected by hindrance in the filter, pressure of the solution, and viscosity.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market - The global PCR market is expected to reach a market value of about US$ 7.0 Bn by the end of 2026, expanding at a high single digit CAGR during the forecast period. Rise in R&D expenditure, developments in pharmacogenomics, increase in trend of self-diagnosis of diseases as a preventive means, and emergence of digital PCR technology highly benefiting cancer diagnosis are some factors that are expected to boost the global PCR market during the forecast period.
Immunoassay Market - the global market for immunoassay stood at US$ 16.54 Bn in 2017, is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 28.61 Bn by the end of 2026. The market is expected to register a strong 6.20% CAGR between 2018 and 2026.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research