BANGALORE, India, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global fingerprint sensor market size is valued at 2.910 Billion USD in 2020, and is expected to reach USD 5.1856 Billion by the end of 2026, rising at a CAGR of 8.5 percent in 2021-2026.
The introduction of fingerprint sensors in smartphones and other consumer electronics, government funding for the adoption of fingerprint sensors, and the use of biometrics in mobile commerce are the main drivers for the fingerprint sensor market's growth.
The report offers an exhaustive geographical analysis of the global fingerprint sensors market, covering important regions, their market size, forecast, trends, and share. This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the fingerprint sensors market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE FINGERPRINT SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
- Widespread use by governments and law enforcement agencies of fingerprint sensor based biometric systems for improving security drives the growth of global fingerprint sensor market size. Furthermore, the growing adoption of biometric-based time and attendance systems in corporate and government organizations for measuring hours of service for workers and productivity supports market growth.
- Fingerprint sensors provide the authenticated user with fast, secure, and easy access to personal contact details, emails, payment information, location data, and other types of encrypted data. Sensors for fingerprints allow fast record keeping and control of portals for attendance. Compared with other biometric authentication systems, they are less costly. These factors further increase the growth of the fingerprint sensor market size.
- The growth of the fingerprint sensor industry is expected to increase the adoption of fingerprint sensors in smartphones to perform tasks such as unlocking phones & apps and make payments. Increased security & privacy issues in laptops, as well as OEMs' efforts to deliver wearables with dynamic security features, are some of the key factors affecting market development. Continuous developments and innovation in fingerprint scanning technology also support market growth in consumer electronics.
- Due to the recent outbreak of the COVID -19 pandemic, where the virus is found to be spreading due to physical contact, the market for the fingerprint sensor is expected to face a stunted growth.
FINGERPRINT SENSOR MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- Capacitive technology is expected to hold the largest share for the fingerprint sensors market. It is primarily attributed to the growing use of capacitive sensors in products like iPhones, laptops, and other consumer electronic gadgets. In addition to consumer electronics, capacitive sensors are now found in modern vehicle applications such as door locks and launch engine operations. Low cost and strong customer adoption of a capacitive fingerprint sensor thus accelerate development for the demand of fingerprint sensors.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to growth in the consumer electronics industry. The APAC countries already have a booming consumer electronics industry, with China alone manufacturing massive amounts of mobile phones each year. The retail and corporate adoption of biometrics systems, growing fraud incidents and maintaining safe access to physical and logical properties in commercial applications, increasing awareness among the masses about the benefits of using fingerprint sensing technology, and the cost-effectiveness of these sensors drive the growth of the APAC fingerprint sensor market.
FINGERPRINT SENSOR MARKET REGIONAL ANALYSIS
- North America
- Latin America.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-32C1059/Global_Fingerprint_Sensor
FINGERPRINT SENSOR MARKET SEGMENTATION
Fingerprint Sensor Market Segment by Type
Fingerprint Sensor Market Segment by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Government & Law Enforcement
- Military, Defense, & Aerospace
- Travel & Immigration
- Banking & Finance
- Smart Homes
- Other Applications.
The major players in the market include
- Synaptics (US)
- Synaptics (US)
- Fingerprint Cards (Sweden)
- Goodix (China)
- IDEMIA (France)
- Egis Technology (Taiwan)
- NEXT Biometrics (Norway)
- Anviz Global (US)
- IDEX ASA (Norway)
- Gemalto (Netherlands)
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-32C1059&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Multi User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-32C1059&lic=multi-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User:
● Screen Fingerprint Sensor Market Report
The global Screen Fingerprint Sensor market size is valued at US 2.6233 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 8.2623 Billion by the end of 2026, rising at a CAGR of 17.6 percent in 2021-2026.
North America, Europe, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. are the major regions covered in the report. Based on global sales, the study lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively. It also explains their strategic moves in recent years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition.
● Biometrics Market Report
The global biometrics market size is projected to rise from USD 14.90156 Billion in 2018 to USD 42.90456 Billion CAGR of 16.30 percent by the end of 2025.
Biometric technology is a tool used to recognize and authenticate individuals by studying their physical characteristics. The solutions used for fingerprint recognition are easy to install and low in cost compared with other authentication technologies.
● Biometric Sensor Market Report
In 2018, the global Biometric Sensor Market size was USD 920 Million and was projected to hit USD 1.940 Billion by the end of 2025, rising at a CAGR of 9.7 percent between 2019 and 2025.
This report studies the size of the Biometric Sensor Market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
● In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Market Report
This report studies the size of the In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
● Fingerprint Sensor Assembly Market Report
This report studies the size of the Fingerprint Sensor Assembly Market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
● Biometric Fingerprint Digital Door Locks Market Report
Biometric fingerprint door locks are high-tech security devices that require you to use your fingerprint to unlock doors.
This research focuses on the amount and importance of Biometric Fingerprint Automated Door Locks at the national, regional, and business levels. From a regional viewpoint, this study reflects the total market size of Biometric Fingerprint Wireless Door Locks by examining historical evidence and predictions for the future. This study focuses on many main regions in the region: North America, Europe, China, and Japan, etc.
● Silicon Based Fingerprint Sensors Market Report
This report studies the size of the Silicon-Based Fingerprint Sensors Market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
● Development of Smartphone Fingerprint Recognition Technology
At MWC 2019, Samsung unveiled its flagship S10 Smartphone that came with major changes in design, particularly the adoption for the first time of Qualcomm's ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint technology.
This report outlines the mainstream fingerprint recognition technology and the fingerprint sensor market and looks at the development of major players, including Goodix, Egis, Qualcomm, Synaptics, and Fingerprint Cards, and looks at key trends in fingerprint recognition technology.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports