BANGALORE, India, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The CT Scanner Market is Segmented by Product Type (High-End Slice CT Scanner, Mid-End Slice CT Scanner, Low-End Slice CT Scanner), by Application (Research & Academic Institutions, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and RoW). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Medical Devices & Equipment Category.
The global CT Scanner market size is projected to reach USD 11390 Million by 2027, from USD 9000.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the CT scanner market are:
Increasing priority for minimally invasive diagnostic procedures and procedural benefits offered by CT Scanner are driving the CT scanner market.
Growing patient emphasis on early disease diagnosis is expected to boost the market growth
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF CT SCANNER MARKET
Rising Cases of Chronic Disorders to Fuel CT Scanner market growth. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the current population due to lifestyle and other environmental hazards is expected to play a major role in CT scanner market growth.
The shift of medical care toward image-guided interventions and technological advancements is expected to further fuel the CT scanner market growth. CT scans are the only precise choice for testing a patient's condition after an emergency brain trauma, hence it is the only procedure that medical professionals prefer. Increased demand for enhanced evaluation tools in emergency departments, as well as an increase in the number of ambulatory emergency care units, are likely to boost CT market growth.
Furthermore, Since the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic, demand for computerized tomography (CT) scan machines has steadily increased. The devices have proven to be effective in distinguishing pneumonia induced by COVID-19 from pneumonia caused by other probable triggers. CT scan equipment can also be used to determine how far an illness has gone in a person's body.
Based on region, North America is expected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period, due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the region.
The most popular and fastest-growing form of CT scanner is the high-end slice CT scanner, which is predicted to account for a large portion of the market share. More than 64 slices, open versions, and cardiac CT are among the high-end slice CT Scanner.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plan.
- Veterinary CT Scanner market size is projected to reach USD 156.7 Million by 2027, from USD 123.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2021-2027.
- PET-CT Scanners market is projected to reach USD 2117.9 Million by 2027, from USD 1785 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2027.
- Mobile CT Scanner Market is segmented by Type Low Slice CT Scanner (<32 Slices), Medium Slice CT Scanner (32 Slices), High Slice CT Scanner (>32 Slices), by Application Hospitals, Clinics and by various regions.
- Micro CT Scanner Market is segmented by Type Medical Grade, Industrial Grade, by Application Biological Application, Industrial Application and by various regions.
- CT Scanner Rental Market is segmented by Product Type Daily, Weekly, Annually, by Application Medical Personnel, Medical Institutions and by various regions.
- Full Body CT Scanners Market is segmented by Type Mobile (Portable) Type, Fixed Type, by Application Neurology, Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgery and by various regions.
- Dual-source Computed Tomography (CT) scanner Market: Dual-source Computed Tomography (CT) scanner is a developed form of CT scanner, which use two separate X-ray spectra to enhance material differentiation and tissue characterization. It is designed to produce a diagnostic image of a patient's beating heart and coronary vessel without having to artificially lower their heart rate.
- Helical CT Scanner Market is segmented by Type Double layer, Multi Layer, by Application Hospital, Medical Center and by various regions.
Valuates offer in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.