- Players Leverage Advances in Next-generation Sequencing Technologies for Understanding of Pathogenesis of Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases; Tailor-made Primary Immunodeficiency Therapies to Gather Traction
- Approaches in Targeted Therapies for Genetic Management to Help Reduce Prevalence of Diseases; Gene Therapies to Unlock Vast Potential in the Primary Immunodeficiency Market; Research and Development in DNA sequencing and RNA sequencing
ALBANY, New York, June 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Advances in gene sequencing, advent of new gene-editing tools, and rapid development of new drugs based on targeted molecular approaches have been the key to the evolution of the primary immunodeficiency market. A wide range of targeted therapies have emerged, most notably rituximab, and monoclonal antibodies have attracted interest of industry players.
A growing body of genome-wide association studies harness potential of next-generation sequencing technologies, expanding the understanding of distinct genetic defects and acute congenital neutropenia.
The global opportunities primary immunodeficiency market stood at US$ 5.7 bn in 2019.
Companies looking for gaining a competitive edge over others should intensively focus on unveiling tailor-made therapies primary immunodeficiency disorders (PIDs), asserted the market analysts at Transparency Market Research. They project the market to clock a CAGR of ~6% from 2020 to 2028.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=3137
Key Findings of Primary Immunodeficiency Market Report
- Of all types of PIDs, antibody deficiency accounted for the leading share in primary immunodeficiency market; the prevalence of this types to propel revenues during assessment period
- Of the various therapy types, immunoglobulin replacement therapy accounted for the top market share in 2019; the segment to rise at higher CAGR than others during assessment period
- Of all the various regions, North America held the top share in 2019
- Asia Pacific to show remarkable growth rate from 2020 to 2028
Explore 193 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Primary Immunodeficiency Market (Type: Antibody Deficiency, Cellular Deficiency, and Innate Immune; and End User: Immunoglobuline Replacement Therapy, Antibiotic Therapy, Stem Cell and Gene Therapy, and Others [Vaccines, Nutritional Supplements, and Others]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2028 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/3137
Primary Immunodeficiency Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Industry players in collaboration with the research fraternity have relentlessly pursuing for the management of primary immunodeficiency, opening path to several investigations based on gene therapies in recent years. Surge in investments in gene-editing tools, and incredible advances in next-generation sequencing have helped them develop new drugs in the primary immunodeficiency market. All these will help the market reach ~US$ 9.9 bn by 2028-end.
- In recent times, lentiviral vector-mediated gene therapies have attracted groundswell of research attention, unlocking new prospects in the primary immunodeficiency market.
- Players have been incessantly focused on identifying new therapeutic targets for managing primary immunodeficiency. Companies have upped their stakes in genome-wide studies.
- Strides in omics-based technologies have opened a vast avenue for players in the primary immunodeficiency market. Over the past few decades, the number of identified PIDs, especially in developed countries, has witnessed an alarming rise. To put things in perspective, the IUIS Inborn Errors of Immunity committee admitted that at least 50 new disorders between a short span of three years from 2015 to 2017. This propels rapid advances in immunogenetics.
Purchase the Primary Immunodeficiency Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=3137<ype=S
Primary Immunodeficiency Market: Regional Assessment
Of all the regions, North America was the dominant market in 2019. For several years the regional market has achieved a remarkable growth trajectory on back of the rising diagnosis of PIDs due to presence of advanced assays and approaches. Companies in the region have also ramped up their investments in omics technology and next-generation sequencing approaches to reduce the morbidity and mortality of PIDs, world over.
Meanwhile, Asia Pacific is a remarkable promising regional market; it held the second-largest share in the global market. The growth in this market is fueled by rapid pace of emerging immunomodulatory agents and strides in genetic studies.
Primary Immunodeficiency Market: Key Impediments
Lack of reimbursement for specialized diagnostic tests makes the testing for primary immunodeficiency costly for populations in numerous nations. In most countries, not more than one IgM therapy is covered. Even in developed regions, the availability of reimbursement is not uniform across all countries.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=3137
The low presence of treatment centers for getting intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) is proving to be a hindrance for patient populations, constraining the primary immunodeficiency market. Private insurance policies are also inadequate to cover the high cost.
The primary immunodeficiency market has witnessed several snags due to less than adequate diagnosis rate across the world. Efforts are made by governments and private players to make assays accessible to population at large, which will help improve life expectancy of PID patients considerably.
Global Primary Immunodeficiency Market Segmentation Based on:
- Antibody Deficiency
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency
- Selective IgA Deficiency
- IgG Subclass Deficiency
- Cellular Deficiency
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Hyper IgM Syndromes
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Innate Immune
- Complement Deficiencies
- Hyper IgE Syndrome
- Treatment type
- Immunoglobuline Replacement Therapy
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Stem cell and Gene Therapy
- Others (Vaccines, Nutritional Supplements, and Others)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global pharmaceutical industry:
Gene Therapy Market - Gene therapy has emerged as a promising treatment option for a large number of diseases such as certain viral infections, certain cancers, and inherited disorders. This factor is likely to work in favor of the global gene therapy market in the years to come.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market - Intravenous immunoglobulin market continues to expand at a high growth rate. The market is driven by rise in global prevalence of autoimmune diseases such as primary humoral immunodeficiency (PIDD), multiple sclerosis, immune thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), autoimmune hemolytic anemia, and Kawasaki syndrome.
DNA Sequencing Market - Global DNA sequencing market is projected to achieve an impressive growth rate on the back of its extensive usage in a number of applications and ease of adoption with the emergence of innovative technologies in the field.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research