-- Webinar unveils Mega Trends driving India's growth story
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, June 18, 2015
Online, with free registration (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frost & Sullivan Senior Partner, Sarwant Singh, President, IT and CIO - APJ&C of Cisco India, VC Gopalratnam, Serial Entrepreneur and Founder Portea Medical, Ganesh Krishnan, and Team Lead, Archana Vidyasekar
In May 2014, India entered the top 10 stock markets in the world for the first time when the average market cap of its companies surpassed that of Australia and South Korea. This entry into the top 10 heavily reflects on the economic turnaround in India, which last year suffered from currency devaluations and fragile economic situations. Thus begins India's resurgence story as the world waits with anticipation for the economic giant to take poise.
This presentation will weigh in India's future prospects, examining exogenous factors and Mega Trends that will drive India's growth story over the next 10 years. This presentation provides visionary insights into the impact of connectivity and convergence on our future lives, driven by the rapid proliferation of 4 billion connected devices by 2020. These new services will create innovative applications; enable seamless access and ubiquitous connectivity in the main home, work, and city sectors. In the city environment, smart cities will create new convergence opportunities as players compete to offer smarter solutions for India's urban architecture.
Frost and Sullivan experts will be joined by Mr. VP Gopalaratnam, CIO Cisco APAC, and Mr. Ganesh Krishnan, Founder Portea Medical, as they consider how the country will create and sustain smart cities among other Internet of Things (IOT) trends and dialogue the growth of online businesses and new business models transforming key industries.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The prospects, potential and capabilities of smart cities development in India.
- The future direction of urban movement of mega city corridors and networked, integrated and branded cities, and evaluating opportunities/threats arising out of the same.
- Insights into future demographic trends and the next generation of social networking.
- New emerging industries, such as online retail which is growing at an exponential rate.
- The implications arising from more than $1 trillion of expected infrastructure spending.
- The opportunities arising from expected 4 billion connected devices in 2020.
- The new business models such as Value for Many and implications on markets and business strategies.
This presentation will discuss emerging trends and opportunities for various industries. Stakeholders that benefit from this presentation include: public sector executives, and decision makers in the private sector.
What our thought leaders are saying:
"Understanding the inter-linkages of these Mega Trends and implications on the country, industries and cities on a micro level is imperative given India's growth potential, which is projected to be above 8 percent over the next two years," according to Frost & Sullivan Partner Sarwant Singh. "The growth of the Information Communication Technology industry alone is great. Estimates for India's internet economy are projected to be nearly $266 billion in 2020. This would be 7 percent of the country's gross domestic product. In comparison to the internet economy in developed economies, it is smaller, but still very promising."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – email@example.com - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1Q04MKh.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan