NEWARK, Del., Dec. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- A study by FMI attributes the flourishing global collagen gummy market to rising consumer awareness of the convenience, palatability, and health benefits of collagen gummies. Key players are actively engaging in mergers and collaborations to develop innovative products and maintain their market dominance, ensuring a dynamic and competitive landscape.
Explore further to gain comprehensive insights into the global collagen gummy market.
The global collagen gummy market value is projected to reach US$ 247 million in 2023 and US$ 378 million by 2033. Over the forecast period, global demand for collagen gummies is anticipated to surge at 4.3% CAGR.
Get an Exclusive Sample Copy of the Collagen Gummies Market, 2023-2033: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-18539
Several factors are expected to stimulate the growth of the collagen gummy market during the forecast period. These include growing awareness about the convenience, palatability, and health benefits of collagen gummies, rising health awareness, and easy availability through online platforms.
People worldwide are becoming aware about the health and cosmetic advantages of collagen supplement intake. As a result, demand for collagen gummies is rising significantly, and the trend is expected to continue through 2033.
Collagen gummies are believed to positively impact skin health, hair growth, joint health, and wound healing. This prompts people to consume these health supplements, bolstering their sales.
Rising health and wellness trends and interest in nutricosmetics will further boost the global collagen gummy industry. Similarly, new product launches and expanding e-commerce are expected to create growth prospects for collagen gummy companies.
Key companies are focusing on using celebrity endorsements to reach a wider audience and boost their sales. This will bode well for the target market.
Key Takeaways from the Global Collagen Gummy Market Study Report
- The global collagen gummy market is set to total US$ 378 million in 2033.
- By flavor type, the berry segment is projected to hold a value share of 34% in 2023.
- Based on functionality, promoting skin health segment will likely account for about 25% of market share in 2023.
Understand global, regional, and country-level parameters with growth opportunities, historical data (2018-2022), and forecasts (2023-2033). Buy this report today!
- Demand for collagen gummies in India is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- The United States holds around 30.8% of the global market share.
- Sales of collagen gummies in the United Kingdom are predicted to increase at 5.6% CAGR through 2033.
- China is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 6.1% from 2023 to 2033.
"The global market for collagen gummies is expected to witness steady growth amid rising awareness about the benefits of collagen. Widespread advertising of processed collagen supplements by the manufacturers can be instrumental in boosting the popularity of collagen gummies in the low-income group countries," says Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.).
Who is Winning?
The global collagen gummy market is highly consolidated, with most of suppliers concentrated in North America and Europe. However, the unavailability of sufficient sources of collagen in these regions is gradually shifting the business to Asian and African countries. This, in turn, has encouraged several regional collagen processing industries to enter the collagen gummy sector, which could diversify the market gradually.
Key players are adopting a wide variety of strategies to boost their sales and expand their global footprint. These include new product launches, mergers, celebrity endorsements, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations.
Recent Developments in the Collagen Gummy Industry:
- In June 2020, Novomins Nutrition Inc. introduced its new product line of collagen gummies for its consumers. The company claims that the gummies contain hyaluronic acid, biotin, and vitamin C and are devoid of gluten and GMOs, artificial coloring, or sweeteners.
- In November 2020, a new startup was established as the first cell-based collagen and Gelatin Company named Jellatech. The company was founded by Stephanie Michelsen and Kylie van Deinsen-Hesp, who claim to make gelatin and collagen using cellular agriculture and without animal products.
Purchase this report now to get key companies with their Revenue Forecast, Volume Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Trends, and Pricing Analysis.
Get More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI), in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global collagen gummy market presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period from 2023 to 2033.
The study incorporates compelling insights on the collagen gummy industry based on flavor type, source, functionality, and sales channel across several regions.
About the Food and Beverage Division at Future Market Insights (FMI)
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food and beverages team at Future Market Insights (FMI) helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analyzed the food and beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About the Author:
Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has 7+ years of management consulting experience. She advises industry leaders and explores off-the-eye opportunities and challenges. She puts processes and operating models in place to support their business objectives.
She has exceptional analytical skills and often brings thought leadership to the table.
Nandini has vast functional expertise in key niches, including but not limited to food ingredients, nutrition & health solutions, animal nutrition, and marine nutrients. She is also well-versed in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, retail, and chemical sectors, where she advises market participants to develop methodologies and strategies that deliver results.
Her core expertise lies in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction. Nandini has an MBA in Finance from MIT School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Nagpur University, India.
Nandini has authored several publications, and quoted in journals including Beverage Industry, Bloomberg, and Wine Industry Advisor.
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage in the Food and Beverages Domain:
- Sugar-Free Sweets Market to Reach US$3.9 Billion by 2033, Driven by Health Consciousness and Rising Demand for Alternative Sweeteners. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
- Driven by growing demand for health and wellness products, the collagen peptide market is projected to reach US$1.23 billion by 2033. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
- Global collagen supplement market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% reaching a valuation of US$ 2.8 billion by 2032. - Get a Sample Report Copy.
- The sugar-free gummy market is projected to reach a valuation of US$1,040 million by 2033, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% from an estimated US$627 million in 2023. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the United Kingdom, the United States, and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis helps businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube