FELTON, Calif., Nov. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cloud security market is projected to account for USD 20.9 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights and is expected to grow with 14.6% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027. Growing investment in cloud infrastructure and an increasing number of cyber-attacks are expected to drive the market growth.
The cloud infrastructure is gaining popularity due to several benefits such as scalability, flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and on-demand services. Additionally, the emergence of hybrid cloud to a tussle between private and public cloud has given several frameworks and platforms to cloud users to choose from. The adoption of cloud has been gaining traction in recent years, thereby security concerns among cloud users have been increased.
The demand for cloud security is expected to increase during the forecast period due to the rising number of cyber-attacks, and data breaches. In addition, industry players are also playing an important role in implementing compliance laws and regulations according to industry-wide standards. Increasing policy implementation and demand for security services are expected to drive the cloud security market growth in the next few years.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Cloud Security Market" Report 2027.
Moreover, diverse threat vectors and versatility of data lead to security-as-a-service offerings. Sharing responsibility between cloud end users and cloud service providers for data security is expected to witness a significant impact on market growth. Further, technologies like convergence and virtualization coupled with initiatives like computer emergency readiness teams (CERTs) is expected to support for implementing security at a high level for cloud infrastructure.
Growing sophistication in hacking techniques, as well as technological advancements in cyberespionage, are unleashing new attacks like advanced persistent threats (APTs), ransomware, zero-day threats, malicious insider, distributed denial of service (DDoS). As a result, industry players are focusing on partnerships and collaborations to tackle such cyber-attacks.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Self-mutating codes, evasion techniques, and polymorphic have changed the convectional endpoint protection mechanisms and security technologies.
- In the past few years, the number of data theft has increased including Anthem, Home Depot, and Ashley Madison.
- In 2019, North America accounted for the largest market share due to growing awareness about cyber-attacks and corporate espionages.
- Several regions and countries like the European Union have implemented cyber regulations to protect information and data. For instance, Germany is striving for greater data privacy wherein other countries like France and U.S. are looking for better visibility in internet traffic.
- Numerous industry specific regulations like Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for financial sector, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) for the healthcare sector and international laws such as Safe Harbor Act & European Union Data Protection Directive are expected to drive the cloud security market growth.
- Key players such as CA Technologies, Intel Corp IBM Corp.; and Trend Micro, Symantec Corp. are concentrating on partnerships, collaborations, and alliances to strengthen their market position.
Browse 138 page research report with TOC on "Global Cloud Security Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-cloud-security-market
Million Insights has segmented the global cloud security market on the basis of application, company size, solution, deployment, and region:
- Cloud Security Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Financial Services
- IT & telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Cloud Security Company Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Cloud Security Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Cloud IAM
- Cloud Email Security
- Cloud IDS/IPS
- Cloud DLP
- Cloud Security Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Cloud Security Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
- Flat Glass Market - The global flat glass market size was worth USD 115.8 billion in 2019. It is estimated that the market would exhibit 7.3% CAGR revenue-wise over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027. Construction activities have recovered in North America while emerging regions such as Asia Pacific is witnessing significant development in new construction.
- Harmonic Filter Market - The harmonic filter market size across the globe was valued USD 768.5 million in 2017. It is projected to witness a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The rising demand to reduce harmonic vibrations that are created by unstable loads present in electrical components is projected to trigger the market growth for harmonic filters across the globe.
- Self-service Technology Market - The global self-service technology market size was accounted for USD 28.3 billion in 2019. Further, is estimated to expand at 6.7% CAGR over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027. Technological advancements in the recent past such as wireless communication and remote management are attributing to the growth of the market.
- Dashboard Camera Market - The global dashboard camera market size was accounted for USD 2.8 billion in 2019. It is projected to witness a CAGR of 12.9% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The increasing need to ensure vehicle safety and security coupled with the initiatives being undertaken by governing authorities for the promotion of these products is expected to propel the market growth.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights