FREMONT, Calif., May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The IoT solutions for micromobility market is projected to reach $26.26 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 17.39%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Micromobility vehicle manufacturers collaborate with IoT solution companies to upgrade their vehicles with IoT-based hardware and software. The growth of global IoT solutions for micromobility market is due to the rapidly rising demand for first and last-mile delivery markets and kick scooter-sharing.
Investment from manufacturers in research and development activities in IoT solutions for micromobility is expected to push the market substantially. Rapid population growth and urbanization worldwide are forcing governments and consumers to switch to micromobility vehicles from conventional vehicles.
The detailed study is a compilation of 112 Market Data Tables and 61 Figures spread through 210 Pages and in-depth TOC on " IoT Solutions for Micromobility Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031"
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on IoT solutions for micromobility market will help you with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the current and futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global IoT solutions for micromobility market
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 15 players offering a holistic view of the global IoT solutions for micromobility market landscape
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of global IoT solutions for micromobility market at the region and country-level and granularity by application and product segments
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, "Internet of Things (IoT) has provided opportunities for manufacturers to leverage connectivity with other essential benefits. The world is experiencing a vast uprising by IoT success due to its scalability, security, and sustainability, resulting in the successful adoption of IoT solutions by different clients around the globe. With the increasing popularity of micromobility vehicles, the global market for IoT solutions for micromobility is also witnessing a boom. Micromobility has the potential to provide first- and last-mile connectivity for commuters."
View the report on IoT Solutions for Micromobility Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, market penetration.
Some of the prominent names in the market are:
- Twilio Inc.
- Joyride Technologies Inc.
- Telenor Connexion
- Comodule OÜ
- INVERS GmbH
- Hangzhou RiDi Technology Co., Ltd
- Voi Technology AB
- LINKA Technologies LLC.
- Otonomo Technologies Ltd.
- Drover AI
Companies that are not a part of the above-mentioned pool have been well represented across different sections of the report (wherever applicable).
Who should buy this report?
This report can be helpful for the company's manufacturing and commercializing
- shared services,
- delivery services,
- IoT modules,
- subscriber identity module cards,
- IoT solution providers,
- service providers,
- research institutions,
- and regulatory bodies.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the IoT solutions for micromobility market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2020-2031?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the market?
- What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the IoT solutions for micromobility market?
- Which region is expected to be leading the market by 2031?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research