LONDON, October 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
BCMS, an international specialist in the sale of companies, has selected Touchstone CRM as its implementation service and support provider for the delivery of a market leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Touchstone CRM will help BCMS upgrade its core sales, operational and marketing CRM platform, reporting and metrics by adding to its standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality to enhance new business generation, business development, and back office productivity. This will lead to an enhanced client experience for BCMS' clients.
In addition, Touchstone CRM will be able to leverage BCMS' existing processes, knowledge, and technologies across the organisation.
"Our decision to select Touchstone CRM and Dynamics CRM echo's our sustained commitment to ensure BCMS retains its position as the UK's leading seller of businesses and in doing so to achieve its medium and long term business objectives" said Steve Anstey, Managing Director of SME, "We look forward to working with Touchstone CRM to bring fresh innovation to our client facing and support areas of the business."
"Touchstone CRM sees this partnership with BCMS as an important milestone of our experience within the professional services sector. Touchstone will design, build and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology around the business requirements and business case. Importantly we will work with BCMS, as we do with all of our customers, to execute against its key business objectives to drive measurable success," said John Paul, Senior Sales Executive - Touchstone CRM
About Touchstone CRM
Touchstone CRM's consultants design, implement and support innovative CRM technology solutions that deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Unlike other, purely technology-focused consultancies, we are there at every step of the CRM journey, from establishing the CRM vision to final project delivery and beyond. Our market-leading expertise and unique methodology have seen us deliver more than 500 successful projects across multiple industry sectors.
Touchstone CRM is a division of the Touchstone Group, one of the UK's largest suppliers of integrated business software and business consultancy services for midsize and large enterprises. For more information, please visit http://www.touchstone.co.uk or follow us on Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Touchstone-CRM-4179576?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
Notes to Editors:
- BCMS Corporate assists more privately owned companies sell for their maximum value than anyone else in the UK.
- Founded in 1987, BCMS Corporate employs 200 people across offices in the UK, North America, Europe and Asia. Its head office is located in Newbury, Berkshire.
- Last year BCMS Corporate entered into negotiative dialogue with more than 50,000 potential acquirers. The outcome of this was that 20-30 of its clients' companies were at the 'Offer accepted' stage at any one time. On average, a company is sold using the services of BCMS Corporate every 4days.
- Every month, around 100 business owners choose to meet and talk directly to BCMS Corporate about the sale of their businesses and more than 2,500 people book into the company's free half-day seminars each year.
- BCMS Corporate's success is based on its unique, proactive approach to the selling process. It utilises an active marketing programme, generating a choice of acquirers, creating an upward pressure on bids and producing a maximised sale price.
- BCMS Corporate was recently named as 'Best UK Family Business' (£5m - £25m T/O category) by Coutts Bank at their annual business awards. The Award was made based on the company's unique business model, financial strength, excellent corporate governance and its philanthropic activities.
- BCMS Corporate has its own charitable trust - 'The poor and needy benefit trust'. Its purpose is to help people in some of the world's most deprived areas, in particular, the Indian cities of Kakinada and Bangalore. Projects include the construction of a school in Kakinada to educate 370 children from poor homes.
- For further information visit http://www.bcmscorporate.com
Marketing Manager - Touchstone CRM
Gill Sainsbury PR , Monktons, The Street , Mortimer, Berkshire RG7 3PE
Tel: +44(0)118-9331-835 Fax: +44(0)118-9331-836 Mobile: +44(0)7949-070989
SOURCE Touchstone CRM