NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest trending report published by Growth Plus Reports Titled " Biomarkers Market by Offering, Type, Application, Disease Indication – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2031" is expected to clock US$ ~210.2 billion by 2031 owing to growing initiatives for biomarker research and increasing diagnostic applications of biomarkers.
Excerpts from 'Competitive Landscape'
Some of the prominent players operating in the biomarkers market are:
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Enzo Biochem Inc
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc
- Meso Scale Diagnostics
- bioMérieux SA
Get PDF Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart): https://growthplusreports.com/request-sample-report/?biomarkers-market
- Government bodies and numerous organizations across the globe are implementing several initiatives for development of biomarkers.
- For instance, in Sept 2020, The National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced the launch of Accelerating Medicine Partnership-Schizophrenia, a new public-private partnership.
- The NIH and FDA, along with seven industry and nonprofit partners, aim to improve early therapeutic interventions and targeted treatments for schizophrenia with this initiative. Goals of the partnership includs conducting research into biological markers to identify people at risk for developing schizophrenia, tracking outcomes like symptom progression and defining targets for treatment development.
- The partnership's total funding over a 5-year period is anticipated to include $82.5 million from the NIH, $7.5 million from industry partners and $9 million from nonprofit partners.
The global biomarkers market has been analyzed from four different perspectives – Offering, Type, Application, Disease Indication and Region.
Excerpts from 'By Disease Indication Segmentation'
The global biomarkers market has been segmented majorly into five distinct categories depending on disease indication, viz. cancer, cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, immunological diseases and others (infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, etc.). The cancer segment is expected to be the fastest growing application segment during the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to rising prevalence of different type of cancers and growing research & development funding from various government & private organizations. Availability of several cancer biomarkers for detection of different kinds of cancer is also expected to propel the growth of the segment in the market.
Excerpts from 'By Region Segmentation'
The global biomarkers market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to command the largest share in the global biomarkers market, followed by Asia Pacific, Europe & Rest of the World (RoW). Factors such as growing prevalence of cancer, presence of large number of pharmaceutical companies, increasing R&D activities, and higher adoption rate of biomarker technologies in personalized medicine and drug discovery & development can be attributed to the growth of the market.
Request for customization in Report: https://growthplusreports.com/ask-for-customization/?biomarkers-market
2021 to 2031
Forecast Period 2021 to 2031 CAGR
2031 Market Value
USD 210.2 billion
2018 and 2019
Number of pages
100 - 120
Offerings, Type, Application, Disease Indication
Table of contents:
- Market Ecosystem
- Geographic Scope
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2018 & 2019
- Base Year – 2020
- Forecasted Years – 2021 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Technological Advancements
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2020)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL BIOMARKERS MARKET - ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY OFFERING
- GLOBAL BIOMARKERS MARKET - ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Safety Biomarkers
- Efficacy Biomarkers
- Validation Biomarkers
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on 'Strategic Developments' registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- 'Business Profile' of Key Players
Speak to an analyst to know Covid-19 impact on this industry: https://growthplusreports.com/speak-to-analyst/?biomarkers-market
Access more trending reports in healthcare industry:
Cancer Therapeutics Market by Treatment Type [Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Targeted Therapy, and Radiation Therapy], Application [Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colon and Rectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Prostate Cancer], End User [Hospital and Cancer Specialty Center] – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031
Astaxanthin Market by Form [Dry Form and Liquid Form], Source [Natural and Synthetic], Application [Animal Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics] – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031
Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis Market by Product (Instruments and Consumables & Assay Kits), Type (Localized Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics, Systemic Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics), Test Type (Routine Laboratory Tests, Autoantibodies and Immunologic Test, and Inflammatory Markers)–Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
SOURCE Growth Plus Reports