DUBLIN, June 05, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7bw7s/overview_of) has announced the addition of the "Overview of Investment Trends in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
The study analyzes the investment scenario in Asia-Pacific with a focus on private equity, venture capital transactions, and merger and acquisition trends. It identifies key sectors of interest to the investing community and the key geographies that have attracted investments in recent years. The study presents an outlook for important countries in the region and highlights promising sectors in the years to come.
Foreign Direct Investment: A Key Driver for Transactions in Asia-Pacific:
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) FDI inflows accounted for one-third of global FDI inflows, showing that the region is a potential hotspot for foreign investments.
- China was the world's second-largest destination and source of FDI in 2014.
The following Trends Defined the APAC Scenario:
- Initial public offering (IPO) markets slowed down in the wake of global uncertainties, leading to a lull in companies going public.
- Dry powder available with private equity investors (PEs) was at a never-before high, resulting in reduced off-take of fresh funds and cautious investor sentiment.
- Most investors adopted a wait-and-watch approach to see how their investment yielded returns, especially those that invested with a year horizon before the recession.
- China and India emerged as key markets, characterized by both M&As and better IPO than their APAC peers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Investment Trends in Asia-Pacific
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Scope
4. Introduction to the APAC and Global Investment Scenarios
5. Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments - Sources of Funds
6. Venture Capital Investments
7. Private Equity Investments
8. Private Equity and Venture Capital Exits
9. Mergers and Acquisitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7bw7s/overview_of
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets