DUBLIN, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds34zj/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Low Voltage (LV) Motors Market " report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the current and future trends in the North American Low Voltage (LV) motors market. It identifies various market drivers, restraints, and challenges in the LV motors market, while also providing an estimate of their impact on the market within a specific time period (2012-2019). Forecasts are provided by vertical market and by product segment for this timeframe. The report also assesses different end-user industries and provides the competitive structure and market share analysis of the total LV motors market. It evaluates the impact of urbanization, infrastructure development, wireless intelligence, and other Mega Trends on the market.
- Growth of end-user industries spurs overall market demand.
- The need for performance optimization and process automation drives the replacement market.
- Low-cost Chinese competitors cause intense price pressure
- Global economic uncertainty expected to hinder new investments.
- Technology is in the mature stage within the LV motors market, with relatively little technological innovation taking place.
- Commoditization of motors (to some extent), competition from local and regional participants, and challenges from Asia-Pacific imports makes price a key competitive factor.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total LV Motors Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total LV Motors Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total LV Motors Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds34zj/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets