Increasing adoption of wireless spectrum analyzers to improve capturing of transient and short-duration signals more accurately is driving market growth to newer heights
Companies in the global market are focusing on developing innovative products and new age technologies that will further help the market to reach higher overall valuation
ALBANY, New York, Feb. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A recent research report by Transparency Market Research on global spectrum analyzer market expects the market to exhibit a healthy CAGR of 7.8% for the given course of the forecast period ranging from 2018 to 2026. The market initially stood at a valuation worth US$1.2 bn in the year 2017. With the given rate of growth, the global market is expected to reach a new and larger valuation of US$ 2.4 bn by the end of 2026. The research report provides an in-depth analysis of the factors that are influencing the overall development of the spectrum analyzer market along with its individual regional outlook.
Key Findings in the Research Report
- The global spectrum analyzer market can be broadly categorized in terms of type, frequency range, form factor, end-user application industry, and region.
- In terms of form factor, the market is further segmented into benchtop, portable, handheld, and others. Whereas, in terms of frequency range, the global market is classified into < 6 GHz, 6 GHz to 18 GHz, and > 18 GHz.
- Based on end-user application industry, the market is further divided into healthcare, automotive & transportation, aerospace & defense, IT & telecommunication, and electronics & semiconductors.
- "Of the different types of spectrum analyzers, the segment of swept spectrum analyzers account for a majority share in the global market. The dominance of the segment is expected to continue over the course of the given forecast period", notes TMR analyst.
Get PDF Brochure for More insights -https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=15599
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Spectrum Analyzer Market by Type - Swept Spectrum Analyzer, Real time Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Signal Analyzer; Form Factor - Handheld, Portable, Benchtop; Frequency Range - Less than 6GHz, 6GHz to 18 GHz, More than 18 GHz; End use Industry - Electronics and Semiconductor, IT and Telecommunication, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Health Care.
Global Spectrum Analyzer Market – Key Driving Factors
- With growing advent of new age digital technologies, the modern spectrum analyzers have improved functionalities along with additional capabilities. Moreover, the growing use of these spectrum analyzers in several different end user application industries such as defense, telecommunication, IT, and aerospace among others is expected to drive the growth of the global spectrum analyzer market.
- The research report expects the global market to witness a promising rate of growth in the near future. One of the key reasons behind the growth is growing adoption of wireless spectrum analyzers. These wireless analyzers aid in mitigating the noise and interference caused in a wireless network. This thus improves overall performance of the network.
- In addition to this, these spectrum analyzers help in the capturing short duration and transient more precisely. This factor is also expected to help in improving the sales of the global spectrum analyzers market.
Global Spectrum Analyzer Market – Key Restraining Factors
Even though there are multiple factors that are pushing the growth of the global market, there are some underlying factors that might impede the market growth and stop it from reaching its full potential. Some of the important restraining factors are given below:
- One of the biggest restraining factor for the development of the global spectrum analyzer market is their high costs. These high costs of are because of their advanced as well as complex features.
- Moreover the costs of these analyzers are high due to the use of advanced technologies used for testing and measuring complicated signals. This is also acting as a market barrier.
- However, growing implementation of LTE and 5G technologies are expected to provide considerable growth opportunities for the development of the global market in the near future.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=15599
Global Spectrum Analyzer Market – Geographical Outlook
- There are five key regions that divide the global spectrum analyzer market in terms of geography and offer insights on the overall working dynamics.
- These regions are North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
- Of these, currently, the global market is being dominated by the regional segment of North America. A robust IT and telecommunications infrastructure is one of the prime reasons behind the growth of the North America segment. Moreover, increasing implementation of 5G technology in the region, particularly in the US is also driving the growth of the market in the region.
- On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to show a highly promising growth over the course of the given period of forecast. India and China are particularly driving the growth of the Asia Pacific region with increasing spending on their domestic IT and telecommunications infrastructure.
Analyze spectrum analyzer market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Spectrum Analyzer Market – Competitive Analysis
The competition in the global spectrum analyzer market is quite intense as there are several players striving to maximize their revenues. The companies in the global market are concentrating on developing innovative and cost effective products that will stand out and will cater to the evolving demands from the end-users. Some of the key companies in the global spectrum analyzer market are Advantest Corporation, Anritsu Corporation, B&K Precision Corporation, Giga-tronics Incorporated, Keysight Technologies, National Instruments Corporation, RIGOL Technologies Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co., KG, SAF Tehnika, and Tektronix U.K Limited.
Market Segmentation is as follows:
- Swept Spectrum Analyzer
- Real time Spectrum Analyzer
- Vector Signal Analyze
- Form Factor
- Frequency Range
- Less than 6GHz
- 6GHz to 18 GHz
- More than 18 GHz
- End-use Industry
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- IT and Telecommunication
- Aerospace and Defense
- Automotive and Transportation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
Fault Circuit Indicator Market – The fault circuit indicator market is predicted to grow at a favourable CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. This is evident since companies in the fault circuit indicator market are making products such as intelligent line sensors and grid analytics software for fault detection.
Surface Haptic Technology Market - Manufacturers in the market for surface haptic technology are becoming aware that apart from sight and sound, the power of touch has promising opportunities for cultivating connection and creating immersion to build long-term brand affinity.
Trimmer Capacitor Market - In applications that require high precision and accuracy, trimmer capacitors that use glass, quartz, or sapphire are preferred, owing to desirable tuning sensitivity, stability, and improved efficiency.
PCIe Switches Market - Stakeholders in the PCIe switches market are primarily focusing on launching new PCIe switches with improved speed and functionalities. PCIe switches are increasingly being deployed across data centers and the communication industry, owing to their exceptional performance.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research