-- Learn about key points customers should consider when purchasing next-generation collaboration solutions, during Frost & Sullivan's live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 1:00 PM. EST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1GHLge7
Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications & Collaboration Principal Analyst Robert Arnold, Plasticity Labs CEO Jim Moss, Acano Product Manager Mark Dumas, Igloo Software Marketing & Operations Senior Vice President Andrew Dixon.
A host of new business collaboration tools provide users with access to a range of rich functionality from a single interface. These tools both complement and displace existing collaboration apps. Despite strong value propositions, the variety of choices within similar functionality may cause uncertainty among buyers, resulting in hesitation and delay of purchase.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn more about new business collaboration tools
- Discover how to identify the best fit collaboration solutions for your business
- Understand the do's and don'ts organizations should consider when selecting and deploying new business collaboration solutions
This panel discussion will offer an overview of key points that business decision makers are urged to consider when determining whether a next-generation collaboration solution is right for their business.
"A key question for many customers is whether these next-generation collaboration apps solve real problems or simply provide new ways to do the same things. Despite impressive functionality, these tools must often prove their merits over better established legacy applications," said Robert Arnold, Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications & Collaboration Principal Analyst.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1GHLge7
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan