LONDON, September 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
29-30th October 2014
Copthorne Tara, London, United Kingdom
IMPORTANT: The first 50 Military and Emergency Services personnel to register go free, simply contact +44-(0)20-7368-9737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The world's leading medical evacuation practitioners will be speaking at the 3rd Annual MEDEVAC conference, a two-day event providing insight into operating in austere environments, including lessons learnt from Afghanistan and the latest requirements and training plans for meeting operational demands.
The conference, hosted by Defence IQ - a division of global events company IQPC - will bring together the leaders in the medical evacuation community to discuss the challenges of interoperability when operating in multinational environments, maximising training capability to maintain skillsets and preparing for new operating environments.
"MEDEVAC 2014 will include participation from civilian and humanitarian relief MEDEVAC agencies, who will share experiences from the field in urban, austere and hostile environments." - Charlotte Roots, Conference Director
Speakers at this industry forum will include:
- Colonel Ulf Landgren, Commanding officer 1st Helicopter Battalion, Swedish Armed Forces
- Sarah Cotton, Public Affairs and Communications Advisor, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Squadron Leader Ian Hoadley, Medical Operational Capability, HQ Air Command
- Justin Burke-Jones, Head of Emergency Preparedness, West Midlands Ambulance Service
- Major Cesar Rolon, Commander C-SAR Unit, Columbian Army Service
- Brigadier General Dr Stefan Kowitz, Director, Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine, NATO
- Squadron Leader Chris McNarry, Course Director, NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Course (PECC), Allied Rapid Reaction Corps HQ (AARC)
MEDEVAC will take place on 29th - 30th October 2014 in London, United Kingdom. The first 50 Military to book can attend free, and the first 10 Military to book those free tickets will also receive an exclusive trip with dinner on a London river boat cruise*.
Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.medevacevent.com/?utm_source=external&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=21708.003%2BPR%2Bnewswire&utm_term=prnewswire&utm_content=Text&MAC=PRNEWSWIREMEDEVAC&disc=PRNEWSWIREMEDEVAC , call +44-(0)20-7368-9737 or email email@example.com.
*subject to approval by IQPC
- TMH Medical Services
- International SOS
- Sabena Technics
- Pulau Corporation
- Flying Doctors Nigeria
- Arab Wings
- FAI Ambulance
Media contact: Richard Jones, +44-(0)20-7368-9737, Richard.Jones@iqpc.co.uk or visit http://www.medevacevent.com/?utm_source=external&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=21708.003%2BPR%2Bnewswire&utm_term=prnewswire&utm_content=Text&MAC=PRNEWSWIREMEDEVAC&disc=PRNEWSWIREMEDEVAC
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Richard Jones at Richard.Jones@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Defence IQ