DUBLIN, Apr. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xcfwq/the_united_arab) has announced the addition of the "The United Arab Emirates 2014 Wealth Report" report to their offering.
The UAE is the 2nd largest HNWI market in the Middle East, behind Turkey. Notably, it ranks ahead of Israel and Saudi Arabia. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in the UAE, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
The UAE is the 2nd largest HNWI market in the Middle East, behind Turkey. Notably, it ranks ahead of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Note: For the purposes of this report, local HNWIs include all individuals who are working in the country, including expats.
At the end of 2014, there were approximately 72,100 HNWIs living in the UAE, with a combined wealth of US$305 billion.
UAE HNWI volumes increased by 59% over the review period (2007-2014).
This strong growth was supported by the migration of over 10,000 HNWIs into the UAE during the period and well performing local equity and local real estate markets.
UAE wealth was negatively influenced by a significant 27% drop in oil prices during the review period. This decline impacted detrimentally on the business interests and equity investments of local HNWIs.
Over the three year forecast period, the number of UAE HNWIs is forecast to grow by 15%, to reach approximately 82,600 by 2017. Growth is constrained by the falling oil price, which is expected to deter business formation and construction going forward.
- Demographics including age, city and sector breakdowns of local HNWIs.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector, including major players by AuM.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 10 asset classes.
- Details on HNWI offshore funds and where they are held.
- Detailed review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across four wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2014.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from HNWI Database
5 Asset Allocation
6 The Wealth Management Sector in the UAE
7 Luxury Sector
- ABN Amro
- Credit Suisse
- Emirates NDB
- Falcon Private Bank
- Julius Baer
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Safra Sarasin (Bank Sarasin Alpen)
- Standard Chartered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xcfwq/the_united_arab
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets