SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global server market size is expected to reach USD 83.06 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Demand for servers is anticipated to grow considerably in near future, owing to the growing need for IT infrastructure and advancements in digital technologies. Rising adoption of data analytics by enterprises to understand consumer trends has resulted in the growing adoption of IT networking equipment.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The blade type segment is expected to witness healthy growth over the forecast period owing to the benefits they provide in terms of energy saving and low carbon footprints
- Several government initiatives are focused on IT infrastructure development also the rise in digital platforms across the globe has subsequently attributed to the growing demand for servers
- Owing to several benefits offered by Linux OS, such as open source free version OS platform, high security settings, and easy availability, the segment is expected to record the highest growth over the next six years
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness healthy growth over the forecast period owing to the development of new data centers in the region
- Development of VMware server for virtualization through cloud computing is propelling the growth of data centers assisting for cloud servers. Thus, the scalability achieved by the virtualization is also positively affecting the server market growth
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Server Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Blade, Rack, Tower, Micro), By OS (Windows, Linux, Unix), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/server-market
The market for server has witnessed a shift from colocation data centers to managed data center services. Owing to the cost advantages achieved by managed data center services, enterprises are adopting virtual servers that help in extending the server adoption by renting the networking equipment, connecting devices and peripherals, and cloud space. The cloud space server adoption can be private or shared, resulting in enterprises to reduce the total-cost-of-ownership.
The growing competition between Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) is an emerging trend in the server market. ODMs not only assemble and manufacture the components in OEM products but also produce customized products. Thus, the growing demand for customization requirements for specific configurations is driving the demand for ODM servers.
Further, increasing use of data-intensive functions such as cloud computing, streaming services, and others is expected to provide an impetus to server adoption. Rising use of data is attributed to the increasing number of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other such devices. The rise in number of digitally connecting devices fuels the need for reliable and fast data transfer, thereby propelling the demand for cloud servers.
Grand View Research has segmented the global server market based on product, OS, and region:
- Server Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Blade Server
- Rack Server
- Tower Server
- Micro Server
- Server OS Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Server Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Communications Infrastructure Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Mobile Network Optimization Market– Global mobile network optimization (MNO) market is expected to show a high growth on account of growing mobile cellular traffic. Further, an increasing number of cell phone consumers is supposed to propel the market growth.
- Inkjet Printing Market – Printing market has grown largely along with the expansion of the personal computer (PC) market. High paced progress in digital technology has made the printing more effective, efficient and it facilitates the work flow.
- Web Conferencing Market– Global web conferencing market is expected to grow at a high rate on account increasing trade and business activities worldwide. The market is projected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 10% from 2016 to 2024.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.