DUBLIN, Oct. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research on Natural Gas Dispenser Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
In 2013, the market scale of natural gas dispenser reached CNY 800 million in China.
At the beginning of 21st Century, LNG dispensers emerged in China's market. The main products in the market were produced by Canada FTI Group and applied in some of the gas stations in Changsha and Beijing. Latter, some of Chinese CNG dispensers manufacturing enterprises have engaged into the research and development of LNG dispensers.
At present, the LNG dispensers of Chengdu Huaqi Houpu Machine Electricity Technology Co., Ltd., Chongqing Endurance Industry Stock Co. Ltd. occupy more than 90% of total domestic market share; some products have been exported to Pakistan, Indonesia and other Southeast Asian countries. At the same time, due to the high price and backward technology, the market share of imported LNG dispensers has been decreasing year by year.
China has basically established complete technology chain and industry chain of natural gas vehicle industry. Most of the CNG stations, engines, and auto-parts have realized domestication.
Most of China's CNG stations choose to use domestic equipment; purification devices, gas storage devices, compressors and gas dispensers have achieve domestication, and the total market share of domestic equipment has all exceeded 90% and the market share of some products even reached 100%.
Currently, less than 20 enterprises are engaged in the production of CNG dispensers, the products are various and the market concentration ratio is relatively high; the CNG dispensers of Beijing Changkong Hangke Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Beijing Changkong Machinery), Chengdu Huaqi Houpu Machine Electricity Technology Co., Ltd., and Chongqing Endurance Industry Stock Co. Ltd. (formerly known as Chongqing Silian Oil Gas Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.) occupy about 80% of the market share.
China's CNG vehicles are mainly developed around the gas sources. By the end of Dec. 2013, the CNG vehicle ownership was about 3.235 million sets in China, exceeding Pakistan (2.8 million sets), Argentina (2.28 million sets), and Brazil (1.75 million sets), ranking the second in the world only behind Iran.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Products
2. Environment of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Industry
3. Characteristics of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Industry
4. Development Analysis of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Industry
5. Import and Export of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Industry
6. Technical Status of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Products
7. Main Enterprises of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Industry
8. Future Forecast and Investment Prospect of China's Natural Gas Dispenser Industry
9. Investment Suggestions and Opinions of Industrial Experts
- Beijing Changkong Hangke Gas Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Long March Tianmin Hi-tech Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Huaqi Houpu Machine Electricity Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Endurance Industry Stock Co. Ltd.
- Nanjing New Metallurgy Electric Engineering Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/353kmc/research_on
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets