DUBLIN, July 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Network Centric Warfare Market by Platform, Application, Mission Type, Communication Network, Architecture, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The network centric warfare market is forecast to reach a value of USD 57.68 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.52% during the forecast period 2016-2021.
Rising demand for networking unmanned platforms for border surveillance and threat detection in the war field are the main drivers for the growth of the market. For instance, Elbit Systems supplied a European country an unmanned aircraft system (UAS)-based cutting-edge intelligence solution. The AMPS (Advanced Multi-Sensor Payload System) used in the UAS is a multi-sensor electro-optics system capable of long-range visual intelligence for both day and night.
North America, which includes the U.S. and Canada is expected to lead the network centric warfare market, by region. High defense expenditure by the U.S. is the major driver for a high market share. Huge investments by the U.S. government for the defense network architecture program is fueling the growth for the network centric warfare market. There are several manufacturers of network centric warfare in the U.S. that produce majority of airborne, naval, and land-based NCWs for the U.S. military. These manufacturers have dominated the network centric warfare market for years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive information on network centric warfare equipment offered by top 13 players in the global network centric warfare market
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
- Airbus Group N.V.
- Bae Systems PLC.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumann Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Thales Group
- The Raytheon Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Network Centric Warfare Market, By Platform
8 Network Centric Warfare Market, By Application
9 Network Centric Warfare Market, By Mission Type
10 Network Centric Warfare Market, By Communication Network
11 Network Centric Warfare Market, By Architecture
12 Network Centric Warfare Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9d6j4x/network_centric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets