DUBLIN, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Infusion Pumps Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2015-2025" report to their offering.
The global infusion pumps market is expected to grow at a 5% CAGR over the forecast period 2015-2025.
The primary factors fuelling demand for infusion pumps are growing incidences of chronic pain, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and diabetes. Other factors driving demand for infusion pumps are rapid increase in the geriatric population and technological advancements such as wireless technology.
The infusion pumps segments in terms of product, applications, end users and regions are analysed in terms of Basis Point Share (BPS) to understand individual segment's relative contributions to market growth. This detailed level of information is important for identifying various key trends in the infusion pumps market.
A key feature of this report is the analysis of key segments in terms of absolute dollar opportunity. This is traditionally overlooked while forecasting the market. However, absolute dollar opportunity is critical for assessing the level of opportunity that a provider can look to achieve, as well as to identify potential resources from a sales and delivery perspective of the infusion pumps market.
To understand key growth segments in terms of growth and adoption for infusion pumps globally, the infusion pumps market Attractiveness Index' has been developed. The resulting index should help providers identify real market opportunities.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG.
- CareFusion Corporation
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Johnson & Johnson Private Ltd.
- MOOG Inc.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Pfizer (Hospira) Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Terumo Corporation
1. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Infusion Pumps Market Overview
5. Global Infusion Pumps Market Analysis, By Product Type
6. Global Market Analysis, By Application Type
7. Global Market Analysis, By End User
8. Global Infusion Pumps Market Analysis, By Region
9. North America Market Value Forecast
10. Latin America Market Value Forecast
11. Western Europe Market Value Forecast
12. Eastern Europe Market Value Forecast
13. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Market Value Forecast
14. Middle East & Africa Market Value Forecast
15. Japan Market Value Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbdnsw/infusion_pumps
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets