DUBLIN, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus - 2016-2020 - Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers - Airbus Group, Finmeccanica Helicopters, Bell, Russian Helicopters, Sikorsky" swot analysis to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The 2016 edition of the report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Analysis and analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter manufacturers amid an emerging market scenario with the Global Civil Helicopter market impacted significantly by the ongoing downturn in global energy sector and disparate economic & market conditions across key geographic regions with traditional markets, led by North America, witnessing steady growth while emerging markets, led by Brazil, China & Russia, face a a host of complex economic challenges & pressures against the backdrop of a difficult global macroeconomic environment marked by financial markets volatility, continued weakness in commodity prices, plummeting of crude oil prices and continued geo-political conflict.
The framework subsequently analyzes & identifies potentially significant, niche growth opportunities & avenues and imminent as well as emerging threats for each key industry OEM based on their strategic product portfolio & market positioning, core strengths & weaknesses and overall strategy focus & orientation against the backdrop of emerging industry dynamics & trends.
The report analyzes the overall degree of strategic responsiveness of OEMs to external environmental factors, which include, prevailing industry dynamics & emerging industry & market trends, issues, challenges & potential risk factors to assess their ability to be able to derive further business growth by capitalizing on potential growth opportunities effectively while negating threats simultaneously over near to medium term.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Snapshot & Overview - Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers
- Financial Performance Analysis - With 2015 Financial Results as Baseline Numbers for Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Comparative Analysis of Strengths
- Comparative Analysis of Weaknesses
- Strategy Focus across OEMs - Near to Medium Term - For the 5 Leading Industry OEMs
- Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for the Industry OEMs
- Key Trends
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Global Civil Helicopter Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Strategic Market Outlook - Civil Helicopters - 2016-2025
- Airbus Helicopters
- Finmeccanica Helicopters
- Bell Helicopter
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Russian Helicopters
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dp35cd/comparative_swot
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets