DUBLIN, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjf96g/production_and) has announced the addition of the "Production and Market of Imidacloprid in China" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
As a major supplier of imidacloprid, China has many advantages in the production of imidacloprid, including efficient production technology, sufficient raw material supply and low production costs, etc. About 50% of imidacloprid technical producers are located in Jiangsu Province. With the increasingly intense competition in the imidacloprid industry, will China's production of imidacloprid further concentrate in the future? What kind of enterprises will hold dominant positions in China's imidacloprid market?
China is a major imidacloprid export country, and over half of its imidacloprid output is exported to counties all over the world. The export value of imidacloprid in China has witnessed an increase of over 75% in 2012 compared with that in 2011. What are the reasons of this huge increase? Where are the imidacloprid products export to? Will the export volume of imidacloprid in China continue enlarging in the future years? What is the trend of imidacloprid price in the future?
In China, imidacloprid is mainly used in the control of rice plant hoppers and aphids. It is mainly applied on rice, wheat, cotton, vegetables, etc. The domestic market of imidacloprid has seen a slow growth in recent years, and the market structure has some changes. What is the consumption structure on different crops and in different regions now? What will be the new growth point of imidacloprid in domestic market in the future?
This report can answer the above-mentioned questions and provide you with a comprehensive insight into the imidacloprid industry in China. Specially, this report attaches importance to the following parts:
- Update all the data related to imidacloprid industry from technical and formulations in China in 2008-H1 2013, including registration, supply, export, price, demand, etc.;
- Identify the key players and potential producers of imidacloprid industry in China;
- Emphasize consumption volume of imidacloprid market in 2008-2012, as well as the consumption structure by crops and regions in 2012;
- Figure out the development status and influencing factors including drivers and barriers;
- Forecast imidacloprid industry development from supply, export and demand in 2013-2017;
- Get a clear understanding of the future development trends, and identify China's position in imidacloprid industry from a global perspective;
- Explore commercial opportunities of imidacloprid industry in China under the context of the new global economy situation;
- Analyze substitutes for imidacloprid products in domestic market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to imidacloprid industry in China
2 Supply & demand of imidacloprid in China
3 Forecast on imidacloprid in China, 2013-2017
5 Contact information of major producers in China
- FuShun YIKESI New Material Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Yetian Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kwin Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tendenci Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Hailir Pesticides and Chemicals Group
- Shandong Sino-Agri United Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjf96g/production_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets