DUBLIN, June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc62kc/personal) has announced the addition of the "Personal Protective Equipment in the Global Manufacturing Industry - Outlook and Trends" report to their offering.
This Market Insight provides a qualitative analysis of the opportunities for personal protective equipment (PPE) products in the global manufacturing industry. It offers an overview of the general types of PPE products required for the overall manufacturing industry. In addition, it discusses some of the specific hazards prevalent in the key sectors, namely, metals, chemicals and materials, machinery and equipment, and automotive and transportation. The study also analyzes employment growth trends and their impact on the market.
- Manufacturing is an important industry that makes significant GDP contribution to the global economy. In industrialized economies, such as Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, the United States and Japan, it makes a vital contribution to the economy; in developing countries, substantial growth is being witnessed in the industry.
- However, some developed economies are facing a shrinkage in their manufacturing bases as they are becoming increasingly service-based. This has lead to a stagnation or a decline in manufacturing output over the last few years.
- Other challenges, such as the slower economic growth and the rising labor costs, are adding to the woes of the manufacturing industry in developed countries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Section Slide Numbers
- Executive Summary
- Overview of the Manufacturing Industry
- Employment Overview
- Occupational Health and Safety in the Manufacturing Industry
- Opportunities for PPE in the Manufacturing Industry
- PPE in the Metals Manufacturing Industry
- PPE in the Chemicals and Materials Manufacturing Industry
- PPE in the Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing Industry
- PPE in the Automotive and Transportation Manufacturing Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc62kc/personal
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets