DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdm977/microplate) has announced the addition of the "Microplate Instrumentation and Supplies - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Microplate Instrumentation and Supplies in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments:
- Microplate Readers (UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Fluorometers, Luminometers, Scintillation Counters, & Multimode Readers)
- Microplate Washers & Accessories
- Liquid Handling & Robotic Equipment
- Microplates & Consumables
The report profiles 47 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Biohit Oyj
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioTek Instruments, Inc.
- BMG LABTECH GmbH
- Eppendorf AG
- Molecular Devices, LLC
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Tecan Group Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. MARKET & TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
3. END USE APPLICATION OVERVIEW
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 47 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 48)
- The United States (24)
- Europe (17)
- - Germany (4)
- - The United Kingdom (5)
- - Italy (2)
- - Rest of Europe (6)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (5)
- Africa (1)
- Middle East (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdm977/microplate
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets