DUBLIN, Ireland, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7gbr4/network) has announced the addition of the "International Network Processing Unit (NPU) Trends Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Network Processing Units (NPU) market worldwide." Network processors are programmable microprocessors/devices or specialized CPU, with generic characteristics identical to all-purpose CPUs, optimized to process network data packets in applications related to packet processing and network routing."
The report also provides a review of NPU Co-Processors, a comparison between Network Processors and Communication Processors, technological advancements, market challenges and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
In addition, major companies operating in the Network Processing Units (NPU) arena worldwide are profiled, including:
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
- Broadcom Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ezchip Semiconductor Ltd.
- LSI Corporation
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- PMC-Sierra Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. NETWORK PROCESSING UNITS (NPU) - A PRODUCT OVERVIEW
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
3. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Alcatel-Lucent (France)
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (USA)
- Bay Microsystems, Inc. (USA)
- Broadcom Corporation (USA)
- Cavium, Inc. (USA)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cortina Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (USA)
- Ezchip Semiconductor Ltd. (Israel)
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (USA)
- Gateworks Corporation (USA)
- HMS Industrial Networks (Sweden)
- Intel Corporation (USA)
- International Business Machines Corporation (USA)
- Lantiq Deutschland GmbH (Germany)
- Lectrosonics, Inc. (USA)
- LSI Corporation (USA)
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (USA)
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Netronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Netronome (USA)
- PMC-Sierra, Inc. (USA)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (USA)
- Renesas Electronics America, Inc. (USA)
- Silicon Image, Inc. (USA)
- Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson (Sweden)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (USA)
- Tilera Corporation (USA)
- Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (USA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7gbr4/network
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets