DUBLIN, April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India: Investment Destination for Global Manufacturers" report to their offering.
This presentation provides a top level view of the investment climate in the country and covers various aspects including the ease of doing business rank, ease of processes, and key policy announcements. It also provides a state-level comparative picture as well as highlights sector-wise developments during the period of the study.
- Strong backing from the Government under the Make in India campaign.
- One of the major advantages of manufacturing in India is the low cost for labor.
- The country provides sector-wise incentives for companies setting up manufacturing in India.
- Backed by strong economic growth, huge youth population, enhanced education system, favorable demographics, low cost of labor, better skilled labor, presence of global firms, and being a strategic logistics location India is set to overtake China in becoming the global manufacturing hub.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Why India?
2. Reasons to Invest in India
3. Doing Business In India - 2015 - A Year of Significant Improvements
4. Doing Business In India - Key Policy Announcements
5. Doing Business In India - New Processes to Aid Business Compliance
6. Benefits of Entering India
7. Make in India - Key Sector-wise Developments
8. Ease of Doing Business - Indian State Rankings, 2015
9. Ease of Doing Business - State Performance on Key Industrial Parameters
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d79cvt/india_investment
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets