LONDON, November 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The HR Distinction Awards' judging panel took a week out earlier this month to review assigned categories scoring hundreds of entries on talent management, leadership, employee engagement, change management and more.
They have shortened the list down to just a few of the most distinctive contestants per category creating the 2015 HR Distinctions Awards Shortlist:
Distinction in Talent Management
- East Coast - Warburtons - JT Global - Kirklees College - Talent & Potential with Nationwide
Distinction in Employee Engagement
- DHL - Birmingham City Council - Hermes Parcelnet Ltd - East Sussex County Council - Sodexo - Geoban UK
Distinction in Change Management
- AutoTrader UK - Virtusa UK - Gala Bingo - Manchester Airports Group - Savills - Canon Europe
Distinction in People Development
- Stonegate Pub Company - Lancashire County Council - McDonald's Restaurants - Tata Consultancy Services - National Express - BT Group - Tesco Bank
Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology
- Warburtons - Tata Consultancy Services - Standrad Life House - RHP - DHL - Morrisons - Travelex
Distinction in Employer Branding
- MOL Group - Manheim - East Coast - Whirlpool Europe
Distinction in Business-Led Youth Training Schemes, Sponsored by the Prince's Trust
- Asda - Lancashire County Council - Morrisons - Circle Housing - Merlin Entertainments
HR Consultancy of the Year
- Mind Gym - Purple Cubed - DOHR - The Innovation Beehive - Nationwide Training
HR Rising Star of the Year
- McDonald's Restaurants - Morrisons - The Co-operative - MOL Group - Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
HR Team of the Year, sponsored by Network HR Recruitment
- Biffa Waste Services - Norbert Dentressangle Logistics - Serco - Centro - Travelex - Mercedes AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team
HR Director of the Year
- Joanne Mansell, Geoban UK - Jean Cabena, Remploy - Mark Simmons, Norbert Dentressangle Logistics UK - Michael Donnelly, Serco - Richard Summerfield, JT Global
People Focused CEO of the Year
- Carole Woodhead, Hermes Parcelnet - Trevor Mather, AutoTrader UK - David Brown, The Go-Ahead Group - Peter Webster, Corps Security
Both teams and individuals will be waiting nervously at the HR Distinction Awards Ceremony on the first night of the HR Directors Business Summit, 3rd of February in ICC, where the HR community will come together and the winners will be revealed.
Claudia Winkleman, presenter, journalist and film critic, known to many for co-presenting Strictly Come Dancing and her dark (and seriously impressive) fringe will host the evening. Tickets can be purchased on the Awards website: http://hrdistinctionawards.com.
For more information about the HR Distinction Awards (3th of February, ICC, Birmingham, UK) and to enter the Awards please visit: http://www.hrdistinctionawards.com.
To find out more about the HR Directors Business Summit (3th - 4th of February, ICC, Birmingham, UK) and to reserve a delegate or sponsor place, visit: http://www.hrevent.com.
Contact: Beata Majcher, +44(0)20-7202-7500
SOURCE HR Distinction Awards