SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global HPV associated disorders market size is expected to reach USD 23.2 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, driven by an increase in disease prevalence and emergence of targeted therapies.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Vaccines remained the mainstay preventive measure against HPV associated disorders in 2018
- Targeted therapies, such as Avastin and Keytruda, are some of the key revenue generators in the market
- Nearly three fourths of all cases occur in developing and underdeveloped economies
- Asia Pacific is positioned to demonstrate the fastest regional HPV associated disorders market growth
- The CDC recommended the administration of HPV vaccine to adolescents and young adults
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "HPV Associated Disorders Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Indication (CIN, Cervical Cancer, AIN, Anal Cancer, Genital Warts), By Therapy (Prevention, Treatment), By Distribution Channel, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/human-papillomavirus-associated-disorders-market
Most cancers associated with HPV have high mortality rates. For instance, cervical cancer has a mortality rate of over 50%. Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) and Anal Intraepithelial Neoplasia (AIN) could advance into cervical and anal cancer, respectively, in the absence of timely treatment. However, these cancers generally have a slow progression rate, providing possibilities for prevention and treatment.
The prevalence of HPV infection-especially in young women-has increased in the recent decades and continues to increase. Globally, cervical cancer stands as the fourth most prevalent cancer in women. Since HPV is a major causative factor for this, the increasing disease prevalence is a key driving force for market growth.
It is estimated that more than 430 million women in India-15 years or above-are considered at risk for developing HPV associated disorders. The annual incidence of these diseases among Indian women is over 122,900 and disease mortality is around 68,000. In the ancillary market of cervical cancer, India records the highest age-standardized disease incidence in South Asia at 22, followed by Bangladesh at 19.2, Sri Lanka at 13, and Iran at 2.8.
Proactive government initiatives and rise in consumer awareness are likely to drive growth. The CDC initiated National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP) in 1991. The program was created to promote & and facilitate low-cost or free screening for women. Along similar lines, the Indian government recently started an operational framework for mandatory screening for cervical, breast, and oral cancer in people aged 30 years or more. The initiative marked the first nationwide oncological screening program.
Grand View Research has segmented the global HPV associated disorders market based on indication, therapy, distribution channel, and region:
HPV Associated Disorders Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Cervical Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Genital Warts
HPV Associated Disorders Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
HPV Associated Disorders Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
HPV Associated Disorders Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market – Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is a cardiac disorder caused by enlargement of heart. The muscular walls of the heart become weak due to enlargement and hence heart is not able to pump blood efficiently.
- Cancer Therapeutics And Biotherapeutics Market – Increasing prevalence of cancer, rising demand for targeted drug therapy and the introduction of advanced treatment methods are some of the emerging growth factors for the biotherapeuics market.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market – Increasing incidences of lung cancer due to smoking, air pollution (asbestos, cadmium and radon), HIV infection and population growth are few of the growth drivers of NSCLC market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.