DUBLIN, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Zeolites Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of zeolites, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing zeolites worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: zeolites production in the country, major manufacturers, zeolites consumption, zeolites trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including zeolites market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the zeolites market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD ZEOLITES INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about zeolites
1.2. Zeolites market trends- Resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Demand structure
2. WORLD ZEOLITES PRODUCTION
2.1. Zeolites production in 2010-20152.2. Profiles of major manufacturers
3. GLOBAL ZEOLITES DEMAND
3.1. Demand dynamics in 2010-2015
3.2. Zeolites consumption structure
- detergent powders
3.3. Zeolites demand by region
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
4. ZEOLITES INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.3. South Korea
5. ZEOLITES INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. ZEOLITES INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST
7. ZEOLITES INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
7.1. Production forecast, projects
7.2. Demand future trends
7.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5b8h8/zeolites_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets