DUBLIN, August 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnhdhg/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Third-Party Banking Software Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
The Global Third-Party Banking Software market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.66 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for standardization.
This market research has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the APAC region, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, MEA, North America, and Latin America; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. Market Segmentation
7.1 Global Third-party Banking Software Market Segmentation 2012
7.2 Global Core Banking Software Market Size and Forecast
7.3 Global Multi Channel Banking Software Market Size and Forecast
7.4 Global BI Software Solution Market Size and Forecast
7.5 Global Private Wealth Management Software Market Size and Forecast
8. Geographical Segmentation
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Key Vendor Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
- Datapro Inc.
- Diasoft Software Solutions
- FIS Group
- Fiserv Inc.
- Infosys Ltd
- Jack Henry & Associates
- Misys Plc.
- Nucleus Software
- Oracle Corp.
- Path Solutions
- Polaris Financial Technology
- SAP AG
- Sopra Banking Software
- Sungard Ambit.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Temenos Group AG.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnhdhg/global
SOURCE Research and Markets