DUBLIN, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Methanesulfonic Acid (CAS 75-75-2) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of methanesulfonic acid. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on methanesulfonic acid end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with methanesulfonic acid market trends review, distinguish methanesulfonic acid manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes methanesulfonic acid prices data.
The last chapter analyses methanesulfonic acid downstream markets.
The methanesulfonic acid global market report 2016 key points:
- methanesulfonic acid description, its application areas and related patterns- methanesulfonic acid market situation- methanesulfonic acid manufacturers and distributors- methanesulfonic acid prices (by region and provided by market players)- methanesulfonic acid end-uses breakdown- methanesulfonic acid downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. METHANESULFONIC ACID GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. METHANESULFONIC ACID APPLICATION
3. METHANESULFONIC ACID MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. METHANESULFONIC ACID PATENTS
5. METHANESULFONIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General methanesulfonic acid market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of methanesulfonic acidEuropeAsiaNorth AmericaSouth America5.3. Suppliers of methanesulfonic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Methanesulfonic acid market forecast
6. METHANESULFONIC ACID MARKET PRICES
7. METHANESULFONIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/psnxtl/methanesulfonic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets