DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lithium Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of lithium, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing lithium worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: lithium production in the country, major manufacturers, lithium consumption, lithium trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including lithium market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the lithium market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD LITHIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about lithium1.2. Lithium market trends- Lithium resources globally- Production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Prices
2. LITHIUM INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. LITHIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
3.1. Australia3.2. China
4. LITHIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
4.1. Canada4.2. USA
5. LITHIUM INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
5.1. Argentina5.2. Brazil5.3. Chile
6. LITHIUM INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
7. LITHIUM INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
7.1. Production forecast, projects7.2. Demand future trends7.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s9w7m/lithium_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets