DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fluorspar Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of fluorspar, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing fluorspar worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: fluorspar production in the country, major manufacturers, fluorspar consumption, fluorspar trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including fluorspar market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the fluorspar market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about fluorspar1.2. Fluorspar market trends- Resources globally- Fluorspar production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Fluorspar prices
2. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.1. Germany2.2. Spain
3. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Kazakhstan3.2. Russia
4. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.1. China4.2. India4.3. Mongolia
5. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.1. Argentina6.2. Brazil6.3. Mexico
7. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.1. Iran7.2. Kenya7.3. Morocco7.4. Namibia7.5. South Africa
8. FLUORSPAR INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects8.2. Demand future trends8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8k348/fluorspar_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets