DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bromine Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of bromine, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing bromine worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: bromine production in the country, major manufacturers, bromine consumption, bromine trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including bromine market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the bromine market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD BROMINE INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about bromine1.2. Bromine market trends- Resources globally- Bromine production and consumption- Bromine demand structure1.3. Bromine prices
2. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Azerbaijan3.2. Turkmenistan3.3. Ukraine
4. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.1. China4.2. India4.3. Japan
5. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST
5.1. Israel5.2. Jordan
6. BROMINE INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
6.1. Production forecast, projects6.2. Demand future trends6.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzkn97/bromine_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets