DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "4-Chlorostyrene (CAS 1073-67-2) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of 4-chlorostyrene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on 4-chlorostyrene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with 4-chlorostyrene market trends review, distinguish 4-chlorostyrene manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes 4-chlorostyrene prices data.
The last chapter analyses 4-chlorostyrene downstream markets.
The 4-chlorostyrene global market report 2016 key points:
- 4-chlorostyrene description, its application areas and related patterns- 4-chlorostyrene market situation- 4-chlorostyrene manufacturers and distributors- 4-chlorostyrene prices (by region and provided by market players)- 4-chlorostyrene end-uses breakdown- 4-chlorostyrene downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. 4-CHLOROSTYRENE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. 4-CHLOROSTYRENE APPLICATION
3. 4-CHLOROSTYRENE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. 4-CHLOROSTYRENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General 4-chlorostyrene market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of 4-chlorostyrene
4.3. Suppliers of 4-chlorostyrene
4.4. 4-chlorostyrene market forecast
5. 4-CHLOROSTYRENE MARKET PRICESEuropeAsiaNorth America
6. 4-CHLOROSTYRENE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets