SAN FRANCISCO, May 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global flow chemistry market size is projected to be valued at USD 2.39 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Lower operating costs of the technology coupled with eco-friendliness is projected to boost the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Academia and research application held a market share of 12.45% in 2018 owing to growing use of renewable technologies for manufacturing along with affordable cost of flow chemistry
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 11.3% owing to growing adoption of affordable, energy saving, renewable technologies along with substantial investment from petrochemical industry
- Microreactor is expected to register an astounding CAGR of 21.0% over the forecast period, due to the demand from pharmaceutical manufacturers owing to better selectivity, affordable production costs, and low waste generation by the product
- Notable players operating in the flow chemistry market include Am Technology, CEM Corp., Biotage AB, Syrris Ltd, and Vapourtec Ltd. among others. Companies are strategizing to enhance their geographic presence by making in-roads in Asia Pacific, which is expected to have substantial potential.
Read 118 page research report with TOC on "Flow Chemistry Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Reactor (CSTR, PFR, Microreactor), By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Petrochemicals), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/flow-chemistry-market
Substantial reduction in waste generation along with elimination of non-renewable production methods are priorities from a global environment standpoint. Major economies are therefore introducing regulations with a view to minimize the damage to the environment. Numerous governments are introducing measures to achieve the targets set by the Paris Agreement under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Changes (UNFCCC), specifically to mitigate the emission of greenhouse gases.
Continuous Stirred Tank (CST) and Plug Flow (PF) are the most commonly adopted reactors in the flow chemistry market. CST reactor systems require limited human intervention to function thereby incurring low labor costs associated with its adoption. Additionally, both reactor technologies have a high output rate, resulting in low production costs.
Increasing adoption of microreactors in specialty chemical, fine chemical, and pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors has contributed substantially to controlling environment damage along with saving manufacturing costs. In the bulk chemicals manufacturing industry, microreactors are used to manufacture styrene, formaldehyde, Ethylene Oxide (EO), and Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) among others.
Pharmaceutical industry is expected to witness maximum growth over the forecast period owing to the ease of continuous separation and crystallization technique offered by flow chemistry technology. Growing need for production cost control coupled with increasing competition in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) manufacturing industry is projected to contribute significantly to the demand over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global flow chemistry market on the basis of application, reactor type, and region:
- Flow Chemistry Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025
- Academia & Research
- Flow Chemistry Reactor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Plug Flow Reactor
- Microwave Systems
- Flow Chemistry Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Organic Chemicals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Amaranth Seed Oil Market – The amaranth seed oil market is poised to grow over the forecast phase (2015-2022) on account of demand from fragrances and cosmetic & personal care products.
- Cellulose Ester Market – Global cellulose ester market is anticipated to witness considerable growth owing to numerous applications in paints, coatings, primers, enamels for automotive, wood, plastic, paper, consumer electronics, graphic arts, inks and overprint varnishes.
- Rutile Market – Global rutile market is expected to be highly driven by growing automotive market over the forecast period. Rutile is a mineral which act as a titanium source.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.